Marc Echo Cut and Sew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ot: I ordered some stuff from Ecko for my wife and boy are their sizes small. I thought this stuff was targeted to black people which typically the women are a bit more curvy like my wife and man the stuff is tight. Don't get me wrong, I like tight, but my wife won't wear it out of the house. LOL.

I'm surprised no one has asked for pics yet... ;)

Looks like they're having another 40% sale again. "Today only" :rolleyes:

Got my Boba Fett hoodie on Saturday.:chew

Cant wait for my hoodie, should be here Wednesday. Might actually be the motivation I have to lose 20 lbs :lol

I'm tempted by the Boba Fett hoodie. I like the idea of the Stormtrooper one, but I'm not sure about the way they did the hood. Can you wear it in a way that doesn't go over your head completely, making you look like a convenience store robber?

Got my Fett hoodie Saturday. It is awesome. I guess if any hoody was worth $58 it was that one. I'd never pay $98 for it though.

Where does it say that?

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't know the discount should show up in your cart. So much for "ALL ITEMS, ALL BRANDS" being 40% off. :rolleyes:

It expressly says: Excludes all Watches, the Real Stormtrooper Hoodie and the Fett for Real hoodie.

It's still a great deal for all the other SW hoodies.
I got my order in on Nov. 7th and I never received my Fett. My trooper is on the way to me, but the Fett says awaiting inventory. Jerks. They canceled my original order and I called and raised hell four times until the finally sent out my Trooper hoodie for $58. Now, if I can just get my Fett (which is the only one I really wanted anyway)

Got my fett last night. I love it. It's supposed to be a Christmas present but I had to wear it today. Maybe I'll wrap it up next week...

I got my Fett today, it is pretty sweet. My only gripe is that it has alot of loose strings/ fraying around the stitching. I took a lighter to it around the seams and fixed it up. :maul

My Fett hoodie came today and I absolutely love it. Size is spot on. Only thing I am not a fan of is the cuffs, very tight, needs lots of stretching out. (That's what she said)

I got my Fett today, it is pretty sweet. My only gripe is that it has alot of loose strings/ fraying around the stitching. I took a lighter to it around the seams and fixed it up. :maul

Its SUPPOSED to be like that. :)

Got my Ecko SW hoodies and jacket today (Fett, Set2Stun, and Galaxy Crest). The Galaxy Crest track jacket fits a bit large, which is strange considering I ordered Medium for it and the other 2 hoodies and the hoodies fit me better.

I don't know if Ecko sizes track jackets differently, but it does seem that way. As it is now the jacket is a bit too baggy for my tastes (although I know some people like it that way).

i hate to bump an old thread especially w/ all the sdcc goodness going on, but... the vader hoodie is coming in november.

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1313506

when i had a problem with my order, i begged customer service (as i'm sure many others did) for them to make this!

now to wait for a good sale to buy/preorder it.

also found the x-wing pilot hoodie after i posted:

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_sku=SWMEHXW&rid=EMAILC-256

Last edited:
Back