Mara Jade Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its Adam Hughes .. and he is a 2D artist.. based on his art many statues has been released.... Rouge Maquette... Mystique Maquette.. Women of DC statues...etc

its Adam Hughes .. and he is a 2D artist.. based on his art many statues has been released.... Rouge Maquette... Mystique Maquette.. Women of DC statues...etc

I'm very aware of who Adam Hughes is, but the question asked about Mark Hughes. It looked like a typing mistake, but I didn't know if Mark Hughes was someone else that was being asked about.

Thanks for the reply though =)

oh now I see.. the guys who has been asking sideshow had a typo or something .. NO Mark Hughes :D

oh now I see.. the guys who has been asking sideshow had a typo or something .. NO Mark Hughes :D

That's what I assumed as well when they asked their question as well. I figured they meant Adam Hughes and just said Mark Hughes by accident. Perhaps they had Mark Brooks and Adam Hughes on the brain when they typed their question? :)

-SideshowAlex

Hey Alex.. so we had all the same thoughts... :) Thanks for the update !!!

It was me who asked and ya it was a moment of brain freeze. Living under a polar vortex for 3 months will do that to you! Now bring on mara jade! :)

It was me who asked and ya it was a moment of brain freeze. Living under a polar vortex for 3 months will do that to you! Now bring on mara jade! :)

Yea! Now I am psyched once again. I love her. LOVE her.

Mara_Jade_Skywalker_by_wraithdt.jpg

As long as we're throwing up MJ art...

Tom Hodges (he's a ****, but he does some good SW art)

Attachments

• mjhodges.jpg
    mjhodges.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 114
Another nice one, although I like the one with her lightsaber better. She seems to really be contemplating what she's about to do with her Jedi weapon. Almost if she's not sure she should.

Indeed. I like that one the most as well. Generally, I just like that they illustrations conveys thought or contemplation.

I can't get excited. She's not really a great character. Fanboy writers have turned her into a little bit of everything to suit whatever book they wanted to pawn off next. Even her introduction as "Emperor's Hand" just struck me as silly and out of line with what we already knew from the movies.

Lots of great art for an overused character.

Back