manick: Alien, Predator, Iron Man, Terminator ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manick

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hell... what should I say as a newbie, the collections I saw so far are so great...
anyway, any collection starts somewhere, so I'd like to show you here how it looks from my beginning last year to now so far... hope you enjoy :wink1:

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

Welcome to de show, great beginning you have nice stuff, congrats!

Congrats Manick:wink1:

that`s really a great collection you have:clap:clap

Your 1:2 T2 Endo rocks:rock:rock:rock

I know the collection from somewhere... but where :lol

so so so freaking Awesome Collection my friend... Congrats :clap

the T-800 1:2 is a MASTERPIECE :rock

nice night for walk, eh? :rotfl

Thanks @all for your nice feedback :)

Of course the 1:2 Endo is THE masterpiece in my collection so far,
and probably it will remain my holy grail for a long time ;)

But there is already some other stuff in my collection and yet more to come,
and some of it I do consider as grails as well, so stay tuned :wink1:

nice night for walk, eh? :rotfl
Wash day tomorrow? Nothing clean, right? :rotfl

Last week, Tony flew over the ocean and brought me his Mark VI Battlesuit :wink1:

Just joking of course... but anyway I'm very satisfied with the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI... incredible work, and all the accessories are awesome!

You could present it normal or battle damaged, with closed or open mask, different hands (...also a pair of movable)...

I also appreciate the special base very much - even though in this case there is no use for me, as it would look very similar to the Maquette - I find it is a very good addition for all who want to present this HT Tony in a nice way :)

So far so good... here the pics, and by the way, at the end you'll also see some more of my presentation:

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI

Just klick the link or the picture and browse with the arrow keys, hope you enjoy :)

Last edited:
Thanks rnbuda :)

Actually I'd like to get a complete Iron Man collection from Hot Toys, which looks good so far.
Who knows, maybe someday they'll even stand here all as Maquettes? :wink1:

Hello Manick,
nice to see you and your collection here in this community. I love your 1:2 Endo, it´s really a masterpiece :).
Happy Birthday dude :wave

Back