Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rattler Pilot CODENAME: Wild Weasel

Wasn't sure where to show this, since we didn't have a commission thread,
hope you don't mine MANDO.

P1180710.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I thought the stitch that didn't die would drive me nuts, but it had the opposite effect, I love how it pops :dunno

Anyway, thanks MANDO! I didn't thinks there would be a custom that would top SB as my fav, but Weasel surpassed SB.

Just gotta add a couple things. Need a silver Cobra decal from you E, I know how you love doing the small cobra symbols.

Everything dyed well. Did a 10 minute 50/50 bleach bath for the flight suit and pouches, then 30 minutes in the dye. Pouches took the dye great.
The flight suit came out a light red, so I gave it another 30 in the dye and it matched the pouches spot on.

Favorite MANDO custom to date! YO JOE
icon14.gif

Wasn't sure where to show this, since we didn't have a commission thread,
hope you don't mine MANDO.

P1180710.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I thought the stitch that didn't die would drive me nuts, but it had the opposite effect, I love how it pops :dunno

Anyway, thanks MANDO! I didn't thinks there would be a custom that would top SB as my fav, but Weasel surpassed SB.

Just gotta add a couple things. Need a silver Cobra decal from you E, I know how you love doing the small cobra symbols.

Everything dyed well. Did a 10 minute 50/50 bleach bath for the flight suit and pouches, then 30 minutes in the dye. Pouches took the dye great.
The flight suit came out a light red, so I gave it another 30 in the dye and it matched the pouches spot on.

Favorite MANDO custom to date! YO JOE
icon14.gif

Yeah, it really adds to the detail.

WOW!

Excellent work Mando...WW has always been a fav of mine.

Thanks for sharing!

*Looking for the WW sign up list*

Back