MANDO's BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MANDO's Customs Classic Bats, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Classics are always good. :)

Custom body or something default?

Classic Joker

Mostly just a modified SSC Joker swapped to a true type with extended legs. Resculpted/repainted head. Retailored pants. New tie. New boutonniere. New neck. Little things that all add up. Kinda want a Super Powers style mallet for him now. :yess:

IMG_4077_zps0ho5ylu5.jpg

Classic Joker

Mostly just a modified SSC Joker swapped to a true type with extended legs. Resculpted/repainted head. Retailored pants. New tie. New boutonniere. New neck. Little things that all add up. Kinda want a Super Powers style mallet for him now. :yess:

IMG_4077_zps0ho5ylu5.jpg

I did the same to my joker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: MANDO's Customs Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Amazing work in here. Subscribed!

I just liked some of your photos on Insta, too.

Thanks, Platty. :duff I'm slowly bringing things over from IG and vice versa, so there may be some overlapping, but hopefully still entertaining.:lol

:lol I'll be sure to keep my eye on both

Re: MANDO's Customs BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

BvS Robin Memorial

One of my favorite scenes in Dawn Of Justice was the clip showing Bruce starring up at the Robin memorial. So I wanted to bring that to life once Batfleck was on the shelf.

IMG_0061_zpst7j8vboj.jpg

Last edited:
Re: MANDO's Customs BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Very nice.

Back