Mandalorian Helmet - Anovos or eFX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still surprised that the S2 efx helmet is still available on Sideshow. Makes me wonder if it's really limited to 1000

If anyone is looking still - This site has 2 left in stock. After shipping, comes out to around a total of $100 more than sideshow, but beats paying double on the aftermarket. Link below:

https://us.justgeek.com/collections/best-sellers/products/official-star-wars-the-mandalorian-season-2-1-1-scale-helmet?_pos=1&_sid=64ec7491b&_ss=r

It doesn't look like shipping is free from them so it's $150 more than Sideshow before shipping gets factored in for both places.

And it's $900 upfront for an item that's going to be delayed several times. It seems like the company would probably refund you if that happened, but it would still give me pause.

But it is better than paying a scalper.

It doesn't look like shipping is free from them so it's $150 more than Sideshow before shipping gets factored in for both places.

And it's $900 upfront for an item that's going to be delayed several times. It seems like the company would probably refund you if that happened, but it would still give me pause.

But it is better than paying a scalper.

It's not 150 over sideshow, because they don't charge taxes. And shipping from sideshow was about same, so bottom line difference for me was about 100-110.

Back