Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I don't mind that for the beginning. Set up Blake as Bats in the JL movie, have him get his ass kicked in the first act, then have Bruce Wayne come out of retirement.

Then why even have him in it at all? I don't think Nolans Batman should exist in Man of Steels world. And the whole JGL being Batman idea is retarded.:lol

I'm tired of reboots. Acknowledging Nolan's trilogy within the new continuity will give it some validity and redeem the ending of TDKR in my eyes.

Superman will create such an awesome symbol for justice. :yess:

Then he will retire on his fishing boat. :(

Maybe Nolan will turn him into a folk singer like Metro Man

Picture_5-1-.png

I'm tired of reboots. Acknowledging Nolan's trilogy within the new continuity will give it some validity and redeem the ending of TDKR in my eyes.

Charles Rovens' and Emma Thomas' and Lorne Orleans' The Dark Knight Trilogy was a Reboot :lol

I hope that isn't true. And you're telling me by the time we do FINALLY get a Justice League movie, the Batman that's going to be in it, is not even going to be the real Batman(Bruce Wayne)? :gah:

To be fair, Nolan's Bruce Wayne was a far cry from what we think of as Batman in the comics. If he balled it up that much, do we really car who Batman is anymore?

Ahh i don't know about that.

While Zimmer didn't score as many bigger titles as Williams, Zimmer i like better, he has more depth and i like his style more then Williams..hell, i would listen to the Inception soundtrack,Batman Begins and TDKR more times then any of the Star Wars movies or Indiana Jones etc.

Not ****ting on Williams work just, i am super desensitized by his work.

Ahh i don't know about that.

While Zimmer didn't score as many bigger titles as Williams, Zimmer i like better, he has more depth and i like his style more then Williams..hell, i would listen to the Inception soundtrack,Batman Begins and TDKR more times then any of the Star Wars movies or Indiana Jones etc.

Not ****ting on Williams work just, i am super desensitized by his work.

9Hq9s.jpg

Nope. I'm right behind Valfar.

Musical taste is completely subjective.

This is like who is better The Beatles or the Stones. Sabbath or Iron Maiden. Metallica or Guns N' Roses.

Nope

Bruce had to retire and pass the mantle at some point - he's only human
Superman isn't

Sorry jyecat. :lol

Sorry void, but this is Nolan we're talking about. Supes will be human and have gotten his powers from the fallout from the blast off the coast of Gotham. Jye still wins! :lecture:lecture:lecture

I prefer the Stones.:lecture

They have some undeniably great stuff, and their influence is there in almost everything that I love listening to.

But the Beatles changed everything.

Sorry void, but this is Nolan we're talking about. Supes will be human and have gotten his powers from the fallout from the blast off the coast of Gotham. Jye still wins! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Maybe if he were a Bat-villain :lol

They have some undeniably great stuff, and their influence is there in almost everything that I love listening to.

But the Beatles changed everything.

Maybe if he were a Bat-villain :lol

I absolutely agree that The Beatles had a bigger influence, but I just prefer the Stones.

Back