Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

CGI is all the rage, maybe Snyder has an awesome pair that he is going to digitally add to Cavill's face after the fact. :lol

Thank you DC and all the idiots working at that company that is ____ing up Superman in the comics and having an effect on the film as well.I'm surprised they didnt use the Bruce Springsteen look that they think is sooo amazing for the movie costume!How does a bunch of 50 year olds, who work for DC ,think they can change an iconic costume and make it cool?They cant because they are out of touch.What bull____.Leave SUPERMAN alone!Bryan Singer got so much ____ for changing the costume and that movie failed.I hope this one fails as well.Who the hell does Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder think they are?Chris Nolan should stick to ____ty films that feature Leo Di"crap"io and Snyder should stick to Frank Miller stories.I say Frank Miller because they should never let him direct a film.Ever!

Are you familiar with the court case regarding the ownship of Superman? Well DC lost the last round in the court rulings and some of the rights regarding his look and whatnot may have to changed. In the future, so they've done that now so they can play with change before they are court enforced. It maybe the catalyst for this whole reboot DC Universe.

So I'm fine with it... Also how old are you? You read like a crying child in a toys r us!
RE:What does it matter how old I am?I cant complain?I dont think they would change the whole DC universe because of the lawsuit on Superman!Idiot.

Somebody needs to take a chill pill man.

:peace

263814_10150250933728234_177184868233_7423527_2243002_n.jpg

Maybe if I asked your opinion I would care what you think.

:rotfl Really dude? Ok, I'll give you props cause at least that last post made me laugh. But try to relax. There's no problem with complaining, you should feel free to express your opinion on these boards. I think that's the point. It just seemed like you were having an aneurysm.

48% of people are so afraid of change that they'd die before allowing it to occur. Just like 86% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Back