Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Absolutely love the look for Jor-El. And I am behind the Crowe cast 110%, he has the perfect voice/dramatic presence.

the only problem they keep showing clark kent riding on a bicycle..that superman suit he wears does not look like it fits under his current clothing..i hope they explain...lol

Super suit is probably in his man purse.

uy_bmp10.jpg

Huh. Crowe's look has a very Odin look to it. I am very interested to see the teasers on this since the general idea that is floating around is that it'll be a visually cool looking movie but hold no substance. Snyder can't seem to buck the Sucker Punch stink off of him. On the other hand, people are already downing it that if this thing is phenomenal it'll hit that much harder.

If it was Snyder on his own i'd have said yeah it'll look great for sure but likely will not have enough substance.

But I have to believe if Nolan has his name attached to this, it damn well better have some substance

Crowe looks pretty paunchy... not sure about the suit, looks kinda Medieval. I guess you all noticed the "S" shield by now.

He's a middle aged Krptonian - he should be allowed to be overweight :lol

It does have a medieval look to it - but I really like it, can't wait to have it in 12 inch form lol

Back