Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

so where is he going to shove the cape when he is wearing it under his business suit?

and isn't he going to be walking around squeaking all day

whatever...i will still see it

The idea of walking around with his costume under his clothes has always been stupid to me.

He's got superspeed, whip home, suit up and whip back within 20 secs. I mean how the hell could he hide the boots and cape under his clothes. :dunno

The idea of walking around with his costume under his clothes has always been stupid to me.

He's got superspeed, whip home, suit up and whip back within 20 secs.

agreed, but it's always been about that ripping open the shirt to reveal the supes logo moneyshot

It looks very movie superhero sort of costume. But I think it's a really killer first picture. Let's hope this is going to be a fun one.

It has always been about his costume under his CK suit,even if it may be weird it is what it is,and always should be.

I guess it's just a superhero thing,there are things with some superheroes i find extremly lame too.

Now that I think about this, whoever Warners hired to promote the movie suck, because they chose an official pic that doesnt look like Cavill, looks like his stunt double instead.

Did you actually read my posts?
I like Cavill, I'm judging the costume. Because this is the first pic of the costume, hmm? Understand now?

:slap:lol

Well, that's what I meant man, don't judge it just on one pic...I'm sure there's gonna be alot more better pics in the future..

why would WB release a ____ty muted pic to show off the first pic of Superman? hopefully this isn't an indication of the movie's color palette.
also, i realize they were going for an action pic but for the first debut i would've rather had him just standing upright in the hero pose with his arms folded and cape flowing in the wind. a pic of superman all hunched over looking like he's about to take a ____ doesn't get me excited to see more.

dislikes:
suit looks like thick rubber & has a snake like texture. looks shiny/glittery.
no red trunks?
no "S" curl. dull hair style. should be parted to one side.
cape way too long

why would WB release a ____ty muted pic to show off the first pic of Superman? hopefully this isn't an indication of the movie's color palette.
also, i realize they were going for an action pic but for the first debut i would've rather had him just standing upright in the hero pose with his arms folded and cape flowing in the wind. a pic of superman all hunched over looking like he's about to take a ____ doesn't get me excited to see more.

dislikes:
suit looks like thick rubber & has a snake like texture. looks shiny/glittery.
no red trunks?
no "S" curl. dull hair style. should be parted to one side.
cape way too long

dislikes: nothing

henry_cavill.jpg

dislikes: nothing

you're easy to please. and ____ off with that haters gonna hate ____. you don't know me. i'm looking forward to a good superman movie, but i'm not liking what i see so far. is there a problem with that?

Last edited:

Just noticed how much Cavill looks like William Fichtner in that pic.

0804supesbig.jpg

Nice. Is this movie still delayed to Summer 2013?

I actually really like the suit. The "rubber" looks like it could be a material that could withstand the extreme conditions they'd be put through, better than any sort of spandex.

But something about the hair, face, and lighting actually makes him look somewhat villainous.

Back