Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel

I just said that to get your attention. :rotfl

Me with tight red speedos on a beach with my hairy back is better than Origins.

zach-galifianakis-vanity-fair1.jpg

I think it was more the movie being close to that length, so they decided to do it, I don't think the whole movie was designed to be that long...

But yeah, those Imax issues with TDKR were kinda distracting.

Good catch with the movie, but the changing of the aspect ratios is not what I was referring to though.

I'm talking about pace and editing being directly impacted by Imax film limitations.

Well, that and Talia's horrible attempt at playing dead. :lol

Good catch with the movie, but the changing of the aspect ratios is not what I was referring to though.

I'm talking about pace and editing being directly impacted by Imax film limitations.

Well, that and Talia's horrible attempt at playing dead. :lol

tumblr_lnhusm2eaa1qe8i89.gif

Lol I know it was hilarious.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxQ-EdFl_M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxQ-EdFl_M[/ame]

In the comments someone said: The only thing missing was "Ugh, I'm death" :lol

Just got back from seeing this and really enjoyed it. Only complaint I have is that I think the one fight scene lasted a bit too long, but....big deal.

Nice to see a super hero that doesn't shave his chest. :D

Oh, and if Russell Crowe grows anymore warts and bumps on his face, he'll be a toad. :lol

Anyway........now bring on hairy Hugh! Woot!

Just got back from seeing this and really enjoyed it. Only complaint I have is that I think the one fight scene lasted a bit too long, but....big deal.

Oh, and if Russell Crowe grows anymore warts and bumps on his face, he'll be a toad. :lol

Wish I were a girl, I would've enjoyed it even more than I did already. :lol

wolverine1.jpeg

:lol :lol :lol

I guess i'll know what that feels like once WW or Supergirl movie gets made. :lol

Then again when I look at Hugh Jackman as Wolverine I already say "Dang what a bod". :lol

I finally saw this today and I loved it. I think Zach Snyder did an amazing job with this. I still really
liked Iron Man 3 but this was epic for me.

Mhm it could be, to a degree, or maybe that just means the cells are healthier after drinking from a young sun, thus, the super powers.

And stronger gravity (Krypton) does mean denser bones and stronger muscles, and after generations of that it becomes a genetic trait, I would assume.

So you're saying that exposure to strong radiation ( jor-el's EXACT words )
That gives you super strength, invulnerability, the power to shoot fire from your eyes, and fly... Is not a mutation, but instead completely normal?

:lol :lol :lol

I guess i'll know what that feels like once WW or Supergirl movie gets made. :lol

Then again when I look at Hugh Jackman as Wolverine I already say "Dang what a bod". :lol

I think for us guys it's less of "Dayumm! He Hawt!" and more of "Dayumm! I wish I had that guy's genes;" mainly because "Dayumm! He Hawt!" :lol

Also, I nominate that Hawt Wonder Woman's cleavage be as revealing as teh invisible red underwarez.:lecture

There is more angst in this thread than in any religous or political thread I have seen on this forum...why is it still open?

Where is Shropt when you need him?

Back