Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

'Snyder trolled himself' :rotfl

Edit: speaking of trolling and strippers I'm waiting in line for TDKR last week and this poster was glaring at me;

magic-mike09.jpg

Is Matthew Mcconaughey trolling all cinema-goers? Look at his face!? (I was TOTALLY going to TDKR too, not this flick :rotfl)

Last edited:

:rotfl maybe if you pulled out this movie and watched it together it would've worked! You just didn't try.

:lol We watched it together and came to the same opinion that the only people who could possibly enjoy it are those creepy bastards with all those little naked schoolgirl anime statues. :gah:

:lol We watched it together and came to the same opinion that the only people who could possibly enjoy it are those creepy bastards with all those little naked schoolgirl anime statues. :gah:

Wait, what. :rotfl

:monkey4 It's bad enough that I've seen what nam is talking about. Nothing on the internet surprises me anymore. Except good reviews for Sucker Punch.

Anyone think the teaser was weak? I felt like it was a trailer for a whole different movie until the final scene.

I think the Man of Steel trailer is one of the greatest trailers I have seen.

Anyone think the teaser was weak? I felt like it was a trailer for a whole different movie until the final scene.

That was sorta the point, it was a misdirect teaser with a "super" in the end. these kinda things get done with commercials most of the times. Cant wait for summer 2013!

That was sorta the point, it was a misdirect teaser with a "super" in the end. these kinda things get done with commercials most of the times. Cant wait for summer 2013!

Really? What's the use of it?

Something to get me pumped for the film? Don't get me wrong, the teaser and content itself was expertly filmed and put together, but I dunno, didn't know they were going with this type of atmosphere for the film.

I guess it was abstract? That the right word? I was underwhelmed by the teaser.

to trip you up, keep you wondering if what your watching is what it seems until the very end. It's not direct for a reason.

I guess the format would have to affect this, cause I watched on youtube. They didn't show it in front of TDKR cause they the movie was too big. (Had no idea if they were referring to the true IMAX screen or the length of the film.)

Back