Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That little spot on the dome is intentional. There's a pic of Bolaji next to the skull and there is a spot there. He's also added fabric straps and is re-positioning the back. Crazy.

amodified10.JPG

amodified9.JPG

Some news!
Just had email from Sideshow saying stock of Mamegyorai due in stock in the next 7 days (if you believe that!).
They are asking for the remaining payment as i paid the NRD.

Oh god, 2 grand, i must be bloody mad!

Some news!
Just had email from Sideshow saying stock of Mamegyorai due in stock in the next 7 days (if you believe that!).
They are asking for the remaining payment as i paid the NRD.

Oh god, 2 grand, i must be bloody mad!

You could always switch to payment plan.

You could always switch to payment plan.

It did cross my mind Rage but with it soon coming into stock it would be great to get this delivered.
This will be my last piece for some time, i just cannot keep up with these prices any longer sadly.

Please forgive my ignorance on this subject but who is Eno and where can I see more of his work? (thanks in advance!)

Unreal paint job on that custom. If not for the other objects in the photos, I could easily be fooled into thinking I was looking at behind the scenes shots from 1979.

Looks like Sideshow sold out, already a waitlist.
Collectors are now receiving this piece, hopefully get mine soon.

I still really want this, but I've had to spend a fortune in the real world recently. So much that I even had to begrudgingly cancel my Dog Alien pre-order last night. So I won't be getting this if it is indeed waitlisted. I will now be relying on Prime 1 to make something special, but hopefully with a better production quality and a more palatable price tag.

Thanks for the review! Looks great and sculpt is amazing but freakin" overpriced to me..and those issues are really bad. Paint isn't that great too. Cherry on the cake, they're selling it 2700 EUR in Europe, lol what a joke. Waiting for Prime1 Big chap who is supposed to be revealed this month..as they stated before

Back