Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bolaji-Badejo was 7'2", and then add another 5-6" for where the head piece extends past the top of his head (and that may be a very liberal guesstimation).
That's about 91" divided by 4 and you get 22.75" which I think the Neca is a hair under.
1/3 would be 30.33 fully erect. Given the base that looks about 4-5" tall, That stated height of about 28" , even hunched over, doesn't seem like it should include the base- otherwise it's coming in slightly smaller than 1/3.

alien-Bolaji-Badejo.jpg

Damn, a lot more expensive than expected.

I'd like to buy this, I was almost certain to at the expected $1700, but might have to hold out and see what Prime 1 can do....

The way I look at it, it was gonna cost me around $1800 through Treasure Japan and at least $200 to ship it so I dunno. I'm guessing that SS price doesn't include shipping does it.

Search for 'alien'.

Also, if I order direct from Japan and it's broken, then I'm in a world of hurt. Sideshow is just a phone call away.

2099 usd? That means 2500€ here in Spain. Can’t wait to see what prime 1 has prepared for us! I imagine they will release it next year for the 40th aniversary

I know some of you like this and I agree the sculpt is nice but the pose is stupid. Talk about limiting your customer base, What is the point of this? He looks like hes about to get sick or waiting for a mate....and then to ask $2100? I wish I could have afforded the CP. Hopefully ill have my funds in a better situation when Prime puts theirs out.

It’s up at Sideshow $2,099.99

Cough...Cough...Cough...HOW MUCH! :horror

F...F...F...F...Clucking Bell! :lol

It's just getting silly high now, taking the fun out of collecting.

Amazing the differences in opinion regarding the Pose......I LOVE IT!
I'm fed up with tall standing pieces, this is something a bit different.

I know some of you like this and I agree the sculpt is nice but the pose is stupid. Talk about limiting your customer base, What is the point of this? He looks like hes about to get sick or waiting for a mate....and then to ask $2100? I wish I could have afforded the CP. Hopefully ill have my funds in a better situation when Prime puts theirs out.

How can anyone like this it looks like he is taking a **** or trying to fart. I mean my God it's bad, no brainer for me I will pass. Dog alien is where it is at!

Cough...Cough...Cough...HOW MUCH! :horror

F...F...F...F...Clucking Bell! :lol

It's just getting silly high now, taking the fun out of collecting.

Amazing the differences in opinion regarding the Pose......I LOVE IT!
I'm fed up with tall standing pieces, this is something a bit different.

I hate to say this but this is the weirdest stupidest pose I ever scene. I mean it looks so odd. Like he is ******** or trying to fart. I'm sorry I wouldn't spend a grand on a bent over alien, this is just straight odd! Hes either tied from playing hockey or bowing down to me ****** lol!

let us see what Prime 1 has to offer but this one is something special.

For 2099$ it must be:) in my case I have to say good bye to Mamegyorai. Congratulations for the ones who can afford this it is a very nice statue.

I doubt during seconds to buy also this one but finally I will buy only the coolprops maquette:) because of the pose (that I prefer), the sculpt (that its not better but I love and it is 100% accurated to the real prop) and its prize (that I find ok).

It is also very special for me to have a representation of the real statue displayed at giger’s museum and I think that, together with the bust , will be enough to have the perfect representation of the creature:)

Very happy to have different options to choose the one that we prefer the most...and at the same time! Like this we can not mistake the choice or regret to choose an option and see after time that we would have buy another!

I hate to say this but this is the weirdest stupidest pose I ever scene. I mean it looks so odd. Like he is ******** or trying to fart. I'm sorry I wouldn't spend a grand on a bent over alien, this is just straight odd! Hes either tied from playing hockey or bowing down to me ****** lol!

Well the pose is authentic, the creatue did do this before pouncing on Bret.

You gotta be a real die hard to get this one. Price plus pose. Looks like he got kicked in the nuts. Not menacing at all.

Clearly the pose is very subjective, but it does go hand in hand with this character regardless. Remember it is Alien so you should probably expect it to move in strange ways. I like it a lot personally, my only complaint is that it hides his best feature (that beautiful human skull beneath his dome) I like the CP version a lot, but I think this is the best Gigers Alien statue ever made. One thing we can probably all agree on however is that pricing is out of control in this hobby. It is starting to become a chore trying to afford these things rather than fun.

Also, I just noticed that Sideshow are only offering two flex payments of $950 on this (not including the $250 deposit) what a huge help that will be.... :lol

Back