Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Just got Megatron Maquette, love it.

34g0d8p.jpg

34s4js0.jpg

20jfqdz.jpg

4l262x.jpg

Great pics of megatron! He looks awesome! You have some incredible statues in you're collection, good work!!!

WHOA! Megatron is Freaking SICK looking Very Very Impressive Score and Post Mamba my Friend WOW!

Al

omg man you already have suck an amazing collection. Everytime i see your thread i want to have a lsf Wolverine but it's to expensive for my principles :(

Wow! that's ******* huge! :thud:

Your room keeps getting better :clap

Wow, now that's an epic display :horror

Very massive acquisition bro!

Congrats on Megatron! He's amazing looking

Wow. Nice Megatron.

Great pics of megatron! He looks awesome! You have some incredible statues in you're collection, good work!!!

I'm not worthy! Great score my friend!

Your collection is nothing but pure of awesomeness.

WHOA! Megatron is Freaking SICK looking Very Very Impressive Score and Post Mamba my Friend WOW!

Al

omg man you already have suck an amazing collection. Everytime i see your thread i want to have a lsf Wolverine but it's to expensive for my principles :(

so much goodness in your collection...and love the setup

Thank you for your kind words brothers, I really appreciate it. Superman is next, can't wait to put him next to Batman :)

Mamba you have been keeping n selling statues as i have seen u keep only the best ones. i want to ask you do u recommend Conan Dio for long run? & is Megatron permanent keeper like Wolf Predator? Please do reply..

Mamba you have been keeping n selling statues as i have seen u keep only the best ones. i want to ask you do u recommend Conan Dio for long run? & is Megatron permanent keeper like Wolf Predator? Please do reply..

I personally think they both are a keeper for a long run. Are they permanent keeper? Nothing is permanent my friend. When I buy a statue I don't plan to sell it but I ended up selling some of them due to change preference or I like the new releases better and since I don't have unlimited fund and space I have to sell. I understand your location will make you harder to sell without lost when you have to that is why you really have to be very selective. Well bro, my suggestion for you is to buy what you really like not what others like because what I like may be different than what you like. But if you ask me Megatron is Top 5 in my collection, so he is not going anywhere well at least for now, but who knows perhaps in 2 or 3 years other company may make a better Megatron, when that happens I may consider to let him go, you'll just never know in this hobby.

4l262x.jpg

Those shelves are insane,masive congrats Mamba

Thank you bro :)

I don't know if this has been asked but can you take a pic with the room light off and all the display lights on? (cabinet and statue lights) ????

wow.. I can't take my eyes off ur collection. :) great!

Sick collection! Congrats on your recent purchases. Megatron's a beast!

Thanks man.

I don't know if this has been asked but can you take a pic with the room light off and all the display lights on? (cabinet and statue lights) ????

I did take a pic with the room light off, it should be somewhere in my thread but that was a long time ago, maybe I will try to take it again after I get Apoc and Gladiator Hulk this month.

wow.. I can't take my eyes off ur collection. :) great!

Thanks man :)

Back