Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Collection like yours, make people like me spend more on Sideshow products....Damn you:gah:.....but great collection, hopefully I have something like some day:hi5:

Got my HT Superman last week, my only HT for now, and I really like it a lot. Looking forward to get more awesome dolls :yess:

v612c7.jpg

21jtwyr.jpg

21d1l6s.jpg

I also got another Besta and re-arranged my statues last week.

2m2j344.jpg

Space on top are reserved for Collossus PF EX, Psylocke PF EX and Angel Comiquette EX :yess:

28rzc01.jpg

a1gx2p.jpg

nfsk7a.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving day for those of you in the U.S. :wave

Astounding additions Mamba.

Though I think Supes is really close to Optimus' robo-junk. :lol

awesome collection man

and welcome to the 1/6 world

Mamba just one question, do you like woody color? I think black shelf will make your collection look even more phenomenal then it already is.

awesome collection man

and welcome to the 1/6 world

Thanks man yeah welcome Hot Toys and bye2 money :)

Great Pic's and Scores; Mamba, the Reeves/Superman with Optimus is Very Cool

Thanks bro.

Mamba just one question, do you like woody color? I think black shelf will make your collection look even more phenomenal then it already is.

Thanks C, yeah I like the woody color better, IMO makes collectibles more pop up and makes dust less visible. Besta comes with black brown and I am not a big fan of it.

Thanks man yeah welcome Hot Toys and bye2 money :)

Thanks bro.

Thanks C, yeah I like the woody color better, IMO makes collectibles more pop up and makes dust less visible. Besta comes with black brown and I am not a big fan of it.

Get it :) Really nice collection, neat with tones of great grail. Anything coming in during the Christmas?

Get it :) Really nice collection, neat with tones of great grail. Anything coming in during the Christmas?

Thanks, I should have 1 coming next Tuesday: Indy TOD PF EX, and 3 in the month of Dec: Jack Sparrow Hot Toys, Cap Hot Toys and Cobra Commander PF EX.

Looking forward for next year lots of goodies are coming:

Snake eyes & Timber Statue EX Jan-12
Thor PF EX Mar-12
Angel Comiquette EX Mar-12
The Terminator PF EX 1st Qtr 2012
Lara Croft PF EX 1st Qtr 2012
Psylocke PF EX 1st Qtr 2012
Captain America Movie PF EX 1st Qtr 2012
Gimli Maquette EX 1st Qtr 2012
HT Batman DX09 1st Qtr 2012
HT Joker DX08 1st Qtr 2012
Chun-Li EX 1st Qtr 2012
Boromir Maquette EX Apr-12
Vampirella PF EX 2nd Qtr 2012
Joker PF EX 2nd Qtr 2012
Skaar PF EX 2nd Qtr 2012
Predator EX 2nd Qtr 2012
Colossus PF EX 2nd Qtr 2012
Dutch PF EX 2nd Qtr 2012
Ringwraith Maquette EX 3rd Qtr 2012
Baroness PF EX 3rd Qtr 2012

Very cool display!! and still room for more awesomeness :hi5:

Got this Indy TOD PF EX 2 weeks ago. I think Trevor nailed the face sculpt on this. Really amazing, I am glad I can add him to my collection.

dvoizs.jpg

Also I got HT Jack Sparrow DX EX lasf friday, very very happy with it. I am new to HT, I bought 4 figures this year, spiderman (sold it), Cap (will sell it), superman (like it) and this one (love it). To me Captain Jack is truly the figure of the year.

105w83k.jpg

Back