Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Fantastic collection and display. :clap

Wow...Bestas, I didnt recognize them at all. Great collection and set up. Thanks

Fantastic collection and display. :clap

Hey thanks Jay, love your pictures in your collection thread.

Still just impressed with your collection Mamba.

You're too kind IL, your collection is far superior than mine, it will put mine to shame. Can't wait to see some pics of your new display.

Wow...Bestas, I didnt recognize them at all. Great collection and set up. Thanks

Thanks again man, yep love besta nice and affordable.

Just got Legolas Maquette, he is awesome.

2ilhbae.jpg

2ryik60.jpg

Quick update on my display, it's gonna keep changing as I get more statues, here is my current display. Pretty soon I will need more bestas.

qoi0sg.jpg

28t9mzc.jpg

25a3j0k.jpg

You have lots of stuff that I don't have.

Well looking at your collection thread you seems to have every statue that was ever made :)

Very nice :clap :clap :clap

Thanks KD

Collection looking good sir!

Thank you sir IL, I need some GI Joe statues, can't wait for CC and SnakeEyes&Timber.

Wow, loads of cool stuff

Thanks man

What kind of lights are you using there in your Bestas?

It's this one:
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004H7TABC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p60_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1CDEREP4KMZG1EJXXXP9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846"]Amazon.com: Lightmates LITE00113 LED Wireless Puck Light with Switch, 6-Pack: Home Improvement[/ame]

But I got them from Costco online for cheaper price, unfortunately they are currently out of stock.

That is one sweet looking display of a fantastic collection.

Back