MALLRATS 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting closer
image.jpg

So who are the 5 people missing?

Batfleck
Jeremy London
Joey Lauren Adams
Claire Forlani

and...?

Maybe LaForge?

Gotta be LaForge. He is the enemy for Jay and Silent Bob :lol

The hardest on that list has to be London? I feel like Affleck would do it just for ****s and giggles but for some reason I'm thinking London would be "above it." Who knows though.

The hardest on that list has to be London? I feel like Affleck would do it just for ****s and giggles but for some reason I'm thinking London would be "above it." Who knows though.

London, really? Is not like the guy is busy winning Oscars :lol I think Affleck might be the toughest one to get. He's making quality films and his wife doesn't like Kevin Smith :lol

Wasn't his name LaFores or something and not LaForge? It's been YEARS since I've seen this and will have to watch it again. A sequel here was unexpected, but could be funny. Clerks 3 is on the way too I believe.

He left the Tonight Show. In the Jay and Silent Bob film, Brodie owns a comic book store, which makes a lot more sense :lol

I don't remember much from that crapfest, let alone that little revelation that Brodie had come to own a comic shop. Shocking, I know. :lol

mallratscomic.jpg

I remember getting the comic, which was pretty much an illustrated adaptation of the movie. I loved it, more so than the film, oddly enough.

London, really? Is not like the guy is busy winning Oscars :lol I think Affleck might be the toughest one to get. He's making quality films and his wife doesn't like Kevin Smith :lol

That's true but Affleck said he loved doing this stuff with Smith, I'm guessing it won't be hard to talk him into it, plus good ol' Jen took a lot of heat once Kevin said that so I have a feeling she'll just look the other way.

I thought London would feel like he'd be above it by now, he just struck me that way but I was wrong, T.S. Quint is in!

Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 5.59.32 PM.jpg

That's true but Affleck said he loved doing this stuff with Smith, I'm guessing it won't be hard to talk him into it, plus good ol' Jen took a lot of heat once Kevin said that so I have a feeling she'll just look the other way.

I thought London would feel like he'd be above it by now, he just struck me that way but I was wrong, T.S. Quint is in!

View attachment 175419

Yes to TS! :clap

Watched the original again last night, first time in years.

My favorite part

Twenty years ago, not a damn cell phone in sight. In a busy mall. Ah, those were the days. :lol

Back