Making your HT Pred 1 Perfect!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that what the bag looks like on the classic? Did they actually get it right this time? I went through a lot of trouble looking up reference and making the one on mine.

No, that's a suede leather pouch made by me.

005_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

My custom vs original plastic pouch (HT P1)
008_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

PS: My custom made biceps armor vs HT armor

002_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

Nice looks good. It's weird how wrong the pouch is on every single toy and statue version of the P1 pred I have seen.

Quick question if anyone can help. Just ordered the original Predator + a Classic body. Will the original head fit the new body ok & also will the new Bio which comes with Classic fit the original Predator head. Basically do I need to buy the Classic head as well?

Quick question if anyone can help. Just ordered the original Predator + a Classic body. Will the original head fit the new body ok & also will the new Bio which comes with Classic fit the original Predator head. Basically do I need to buy the Classic head as well?
>>>

several editions in the head base (tsang's neck is too thick and too long) - and voila. color is a little off (yellow head against white body).

hi guys.. here is a mod I've done a few days ago..

hsmz6amx.jpg

9f3sfzt7.jpg

nbnyjxnx.jpg

zd5mfxch.jpg

6kdy2fks.jpg

4bdhmb47.jpg

tz48oty9.jpg

i think he looks cool with the longer dreads..

Last edited:
Pretty pointless if the rest of the figure is untouched :lol

But a better looking dreads for sure.

I used the dreads from shadow..

@ riddick : I'm on the list for baloos custom bio and i will also get his painted armor, but he seems very busy atm..

Does anyone know who is the "Alice" referred to in earlier posts regarding the dread-mod? Needing a Lost pred's dreads redone. Or anyone interested in helping me out?

Back