• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Making some room sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthjuan007

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just as the title says, I'm looking to make some room for stuff that's coming. I'll post some bigger things as I start to clean Omerome more. As I said before I'm getting the HT Iron Man Mrk VI and if anybody is interested in the special stand let me know. Most the stuff is small for right now. Prefer if payment is sent as a gift but if you don't please add the fees to the final price. Most stuff comes with free shipping unless noted otherwise. Thanks for looking!!!

Broken HT T-600:
Comes with the box but not the shipper. Only problem is both feet are broken. Hard to explain but the rods that hold the feet have all been broken. If he doesn't sell I'll just take him off here in a couple of days. Asking $100 Shipped SOLD

1/6 Suit:
Don't know who made it. Got this for a figure I had but it didn't come out right. Asking $30 Shipped

Photo1047.jpg

War Machine Hands
$10 Shipped

Photo1042.jpg

P2 Predator Hands
$10 Shipped SOLD

AvP Celtic Flexible Hands
$25 Shipped

Photo1041.jpg

Last edited:
Back