make your own JOE/COBRA contest..done/closed...please lock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: make your own JOE/COBRA contest...ready..set..go!!

make sure to enter your bashes in toy anx's thread...chance to randomly win over there as well for a 25 buck gift card..woot!

make your own JOE/COBRA contest..LAST CALL 6/18

Money shot right here! Fantastic Boa King! Love the chest rig and the material you used on it! Amazing job!

Awesome Ripper and Snowjobs up there and wow these customs are all great! Great job from everyone here trying to bring back to life the sixth scale Joe community!

Wish I can be part of this contest but from where I am right now (outside the US) is very hard to get some figure parts and prices are way way overpriced but all works serve as an inspiration to me and looking forward to more reveals!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: make your own JOE/COBRA contest..LAST CALL 6/18

Thanks Wolf! Much appreciated!

And massprime, love that Jinx! She's been on my short list of figures I still wanna do. Excellent bash.

Re: make your own JOE/COBRA contest...ready..set..go!!

make sure to enter your bashes in toy anx's thread...chance to randomly win over there as well for a 25 buck gift card..woot!
Link?

Re: make your own JOE/COBRA contest..LAST CALL 6/18

any late bloomers have until 12A tonight to post...and then it's closed for good....anyone can post pics after the deadline, but they won't count if not up by midnight tonight....will start to work on the results this week..stay tuned...

Re: make your own JOE/COBRA contest..over! results soon!

When are the winners going to be announced?

update..i am working on this still you guys..just bear with me a bit longer..had a tough couple of weeks and am dealing with some other things right now...i have the list of everyone who entered(great stuff btw)...and am working on a winner(or winners)...
thing is, the prizes i wanted to get aren't gonna happen..so im trying to come up with a few other choices....at least something to make it fun and worth it to you guys, that is....so i need to get some things gathered and all of that still.....

No worries. I hope things settle down for you.

update..i am working on this still you guys..just bear with me a bit longer..had a tough couple of weeks and am dealing with some other things right now...i have the list of everyone who entered(great stuff btw)...and am working on a winner(or winners)...
thing is, the prizes i wanted to get aren't gonna happen..so im trying to come up with a few other choices....at least something to make it fun and worth it to you guys, that is....so i need to get some things gathered and all of that still.....

My offer is still available. 5 free head sculpts with free shipping to the winner. you guys did an excellent job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back