Major League Baseball 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather in Denver tomorrow at game time should be 73 so we are lucky, but we have a real heavy wind right now, so it may get a little crazy.

24hrs from now I will be at my favorite downtown resteraunt 2 blocks away from Coors Field.

I'm jealous. I won't be going to a game for another week and half...

On a bit of an unrelated note it had been raining for about two weeks straight in the Bay Area and just cleared up Monday. Well, in those few days the polin in the air has went through the roof... I feel like I'm on drugs thanks to my allergies. :( Anyway, enjoy the great weather tomorrw Prog!

watch out for the Braves. McCann and Heyward mean business.

I never count the Braves out Lex... They should be damn good again... Phills, Braves, Reds, Cards, Rockies, Giants and who knows who else will all be making a push this year.

By age yes but as a whole the time they've been in the bigs really only Zito has done that.

No, not this year. Usually I do something but I'm super ____ when I play and I check anything from his stats vs a pitcher, weather, to how the wind will be during the day. Figured I needed to take the summer off. :lol

I think Bumgarner is 21 at the moment. Cain is younger than Lincecum but they're both around 25-26. Sanchez is 28 or 29. So all four are young, but Bumgarner is a baby.

Fantasy baseball kinda sucks. I played for years and it just gets tedious changing your lineup daily.

I think Bumgarner is 21 at the moment. Cain is younger than Lincecum but they're both around 25-26. Sanchez is 28 or 29. So all four are young, but Bumgarner is a baby.

Fantasy baseball kinda sucks. I played for years and it just gets tedious changing your lineup daily.

Yeah, he's still a baby. They're all still pretty young though as far as ages and time left in the bigs.

Well, what I did was Baseball challange on espn. You had a 50 million salary cap and could either play daily or weekly and you can choose from every player since there is no draft. We played the daily which was fun and I won it 6 years in a row but the last couple years I hardly tried cause I was just burnt out. Figured, I'd take this summer off and just enjoy baseball.

kabuki...bases loaded no outs, your closer going to blow the first game of the season or what?

edit 1 out.

uh oh spagettiohs. :lol

And it wasn't even Father Time Hoffman closing it out. Brew crew needs to get Hawkins healthy and put him in as closer.

Last edited:
Seriously, The Brewers + Closers = F'N joke.

Axford is on Twitter, I can only imagine the ____ he's getting on there right now.

On the plus side, BASEBALL SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!! :blissy :rock :panic:

One of the worst opening day performances of all time by one of the greatest players of all time. Pujols was 0-5 with 3 double plays. Ouch.

Fantasy baseball kinda sucks. I played for years and it just gets tedious changing your lineup daily.[/QUOTE]

Cain and Lincecum will be 27 this year. Cain came into the league in 05 and has a career record of 57-62. Lincecum came into the league in 07 and has a career record of 56-27. Zito is old. Sanchez is old. Their 4 starters are very seasoned. Bumgarner is the baby.

The fantasy league I'm in you play head to head and you only change your lineup once a week. Starting on Monday and ending on Sunday.

One of the worst opening day performances of all time by one of the greatest players of all time. Pujols was 0-5 with 3 double plays. Ouch.

the pressure might be getting to him. He's never had to ever deal with that much pressure. Grounding into 3 DP's is very uncharacteristic of Pujols. He hit one to Right Center that I knew wasn't gone just because the way it sounded off the bat.

Back