Major League Baseball 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't watch it last year. Too painful. :(

It was painful to not have the Tribe. My parents and brother were all born near Cleveland, so we definately would have made the extra effort to get WS tickets. As it was, the grimey Sox fans ate up all the tickets.

It was painful to not have the Tribe. My parents and brother were all born near Cleveland, so we definately would have made the extra effort to get WS tickets. As it was, the grimey Sox fans ate up all the tickets.

I went to the playoffs and was there for the bug attack on the Yanks! Loved it! :rotfl

I wanna go to the new Arizona spring training facility!

Both the Sox and Yanks made a pact with the devil. One of them will be in the WS each year. :lol

BDD_TBR_frank_10.15.08_fg.jpg

7foulCHIN__1224377472_8364.jpg

5joshBENC__1224377472_6345.jpg

Game 7 tomorrow, for all the AL marbles. :chew

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

This is the Red Sox playing now, we wouldn't have to go a full series if they just played like this early on, they always need the threat of going home in the ALCS.

ps_include_alcs.jpg

Here we are, Game 7, do or die, win or go home, a battle of skill and will, which will prevail. Best of luck to everyone, but of course, GO SOX!

T- 3 hours 37 minutes :rock

Sorry guys, I'm *really* pulling for Tampa Bay in this one. That is one helluva club for having the second lowest payroll in the MLB.

tampa-bay-rays.jpg

I'm so f'n nervous. Tonight is gonna be great. Win or lose it's been a great series.

That being said, the Rays are the going down tonight. Lester's gonna bare down and get the job done. Just like last year the Sox are on a roll and their gonna ride this momentum to another title.

Just like last year, I only fear the ALCS team, if we get past the Rays, I see the title coming back to Beantown. Rays will not go down without a fight though, it's going to be toe to toe the whole game, every hit and run earned with everything each team's got, I can even see it coming down to one particular play that's the make or break moment for whichever team wins.

I said earlier today, they better come out swinging, Pedroia's charged :rock

I hate Longoria. Damn is he good

But ^^^^ all those poser Rays fans in their ^^^^ing bull ^^^^ asses. They've been a disgrace to fans for 10 years and now look at them all acting like they've been supporting them for years.

Alex Cora is killing us. :banghead

And Rays lead 2-1 in the Bottom of the 5th, threatening for more and a huge inning. Not good news for the Sox the way Garza is pitching.

Garza's a hell of a pitcher. Lester's had a couple tough spots, but we're still ok, if we can get Garza out of the game with the score still 2-1, I'm feeling ok, Tek and Pedroia drained him on pitches pretty good. Man what a nail biter though.

Yeah, he's at 100 pitches now so he surely won't go more than 7 innings. But that strike-em-out, throw-em-out double play to end the 6th was not a very good turn of events for the Sox.

Our backs are now squarely against the wall (again).

Back