Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Eric Bana with an eye patch

jim_carrey.gif

He looks like hes going to translate into 1/6 scale very well. Can't wait for more pics. :clap

Last edited:
Better than I had hoped or imagined...love how they did the armored right arm. His helmet is very Vader-esque and makes him stand out from the standard troops. Love the gear, armor chest plate, color scheme...wow. He will really stand out with the rest of the Cobras Sideshow has done and will look awesome with the desert troops.

They went overboard with the dog tags, but it really defines the character as a mercenary. Wonder if Falcon's is among the dog tags...LOL

Glad they did Major Bludd first...he came out before Destro as a mail order in the 3 3/4 ARAH line. Therefore he should come out before in the Sideshow line...it's canon...LOL

Destro will be awesome...just wait.

I've always had a place in my heart for Bludd. I distinctly remember getting him when I was about 5.

My older brother and I had gone to Children's Palace with my grandmother. She bought him Major Bludd (kind of secretly) and wouldn't buy me anything. Needless to say I was really pissed about it and made a scene. After some Pizza Inn and Putt-Putt miniature golf, what happened at the toy store was all but forgotten.

We went back to her apartment and watched some cartoons and got ready for bed. Then my brother comes out with a small wrapped package. Guess what ? It was Major Bludd. The very Major Bludd my grandmother bought him at CP. -turns out she had bought it for him to give to me for my birthday. I learned a valuable lesson that day. And have never forgotten it. Long live the Bludd

BTW- Major Bludd was originally gonna be named Major Chill. It's true.

I remember Bludd being the first Cobra that was not a "blue shirt". I remember how I would check the mailbox for when he arrived each day after school (he was a Flag Point mail order before being carded). Thought he looked very distinct in the black and brown with that green stripe down the side of his pants. The missile gun and non-bendable right arm as well.

It's awesome Sideshow is doing all the "old school" characters. Definitely catering to the hard core Joe fans from the pinnacle of G.I. Joe from 82-87.

Can't wait to add him to the collection. Now bring on Destro!!!

Whoa, check out the armor on that sonufa_____! Their skills are increasing logarithmically... Damn! :horror

I agree with the HS being closer to Treyo than anything else. Bana? :rotfl

Last edited:
Back