Magneto's family

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to have a 1/4 Magneto PF.... I have the comiquette and love the pose but I think it should have been bigger.

72087_169758_2.jpg

A Magneto Premium Format might possibly be the most popular statue if done right just as they did with Doom.

Magneto PF with sculpted body + fabric cape = epic
Not interested in Quicksilver...
Intrigued to see Polaris and Scarlet Witch PF.

Q: Deadpool and Daredevil are long due; are these in works? Premium Format or Comiquette? And, you recently showed us a Magneto Legendary Scale Bust; is it safe to assume we’re getting a PF?

A: Deadpool and Daredevil – couldn’t agree more, and I’m happy to say that both are in the works as Comiquettes. PF’s someday, I’m SURE of it. As for a Magneto Premium Format – eventually, inevitably, but not 2010 and likely not 2011.

Me sad.....:(

I remember from Jim Lee's run on X-Men there was a shot of Magneto seated on a throne made of various metallic parts. I'd love to see SSC do that before doing the children.

Q: Deadpool and Daredevil are long due; are these in works? Premium Format or Comiquette? And, you recently showed us a Magneto Legendary Scale Bust; is it safe to assume we’re getting a PF?

A: Deadpool and Daredevil – couldn’t agree more, and I’m happy to say that both are in the works as Comiquettes. PF’s someday, I’m SURE of it. As for a Magneto Premium Format – eventually, inevitably, but not 2010 and likely not 2011.

Me sad.....:(

That's flippin LAME!!!!:gah::mad: As for the deadpool thats cool!! Does anyone have the link to the lates Q&A???

Back