Magneto Commiquette image thread?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monk said:
I had a hard time letting this one go. :( In the end, the question of scale is what killed it for me. I'm trying to keep my Marvel collection as close to true 1/4 scale as possible. And, by all accounts, Mags doesn't fit the bill.

I hope the joke is not on you when the Silver Surfer comiquette is released. I think it will be one of those "bogus scale" pieces like Magneto...

SolidLiquidFox said:
Congrats Gambit! I see you have just as much fun as I have with my girl opening up these babies. She is my official helper. Always willing to lend a hand when the huge boxes show up. :lol

Thanks, as much as she doesn't like them, still my gf sometimes can be really helpful. As I work in Russia for 3 months with 3 weeks off, I sometimes order my busts/statues here and carry them back to Turkey (I know it doesn't make sense but I can't wait 3 months without opening a box :D ) She is a great helper when carrying some bust boxes and also for passing the Russian customs :D

Dammit! Nice pics. I went ahead and ordered it 2 minutes ago. Was trying to cut back, but for the exclusive and the es I think it's a very good deal

:lol
imo, he is a great character and the statue is posed full of art. Plus the ES is low and the retail price is also very optimum. I am sure you will not regret in future when new marvel comiquette pieces announced.

adding to the image thread! :D

IMG_9039.jpg

IMG_9041.jpg

IMG_9040.jpg

I'm holding out waiting hopefully for a Magneto PF with fabric costuming.

Back