Magneto Commiquette image thread?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has this been reviewed by anyone here? I thought it was out and didn't find an image thread when I searched? Anyone?

this piece got less love than the Dr. Doom Bust. I don't remember one but surely there was one.

Yeah I was lukewarm about it but I thought I'd wait for in hand photos but they never came. Thanks guys.

Bought it! :) Really like the exclusive Version. Big and looks nice aside of Wolverine Comiquette. :monkey5

I have seen this one at the comics store. It is larger than I expected and it has lots of presence as a stand alone piece. If you are a Magneto fan that doesn't collect a lot of statues this could be a great centerpiece.

This is not the greatest pic as I was in a rush, but it should give you all something to look at:
Marvel04.jpg

tomandshell said:
I actually was going to cancel this one, but then I realized that I never ordered it in the first place.

:eek:
:lol well that freed up no room in the budget then

Alot of these have had a problem with the Helm being broken which could explain why your not seeing many members post pics of it.

Bob

Opening of the box:

once there was a magneto:

and then there was nightcrawler:

nightcrawler jumped on Magneto from behind (guess he is a a gay:D )

magneto says come from front:

And for the size comparison :)

this is how much my gf likes my statues by the way :D

Congrats Gambit! I see you have just as much fun as I have with my girl opening up these babies. She is my official helper. Always willing to lend a hand when the huge boxes show up. :lol

I had a hard time letting this one go. :( In the end, the question of scale is what killed it for me. I'm trying to keep my Marvel collection as close to true 1/4 scale as possible. And, by all accounts, Mags doesn't fit the bill.

Back