Magneto 1/4 AoA version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask a serious question on this piece (and I'm not trying to sound rude at all). Why is his hair green?

The base color is grey. But there are hints of a warmer grey that may come off as green. I can't really say why, but I'd say that it looks decent under normal conditions.

Is it just me that think his head is too small for his body?

attachment.php

That head was an add on to the two that come with the statue originally. It did come out smaller than desired. The other two heads are to scale.

That head was an add on to the two that come with the statue originally. It did come out smaller than desired. The other two heads are to scale.

There's three head sculpts? Has someone posted pics of the third yet (or have pics)?

Is this the same one? Loved this story but didn't like that there was too much red when they gave him the red cape for the AoA design

26181285_162770604447372_6471175732520288256_n-magneto-aoa-ageofapocalypse-propainted-statue-fanmade-by-averone007.jpg

Yeah, that should be the third head sculpt. (I think.) Looks different than the others. I like it actually.

I see what you mean about red, but at least it's faithful to the source material.

Yeah, that should be the third head sculpt. (I think.) Looks different than the others. I like it actually.

I see what you mean about red, but at least it's faithful to the source material.

Yeah, I remember playing X-Men Legends 2 Age of Apocalypse and when I unlocked the AoA skin for him, I was excited but then I remembered too much red from the comics and didn't like it as much :lol

Yea, the third headsculpt is a few percentages smaller than the other ones (the one I've shown). Still, I have come to like it more than the two other options. I initially got invested in this due to the unmasked head, and it does look gorgeous, but the third one with the iconic helmet just does it for me.

Yeah, I remember playing X-Men Legends 2 Age of Apocalypse and when I unlocked the AoA skin for him, I was excited but then I remembered too much red from the comics and didn't like it as much :lol

Ugh. I forgot about that game. Memories.....

I remember playing the first, but can't remember if I ever played/finished the second.

I think mine glitched out in the 4th or 5th act, whichever was the Egyptian temple stage, impossible to finish without restarting

What? Seriously???

There were no save points?

I think we didn't realize there was a glitch and we did something wrong, couldn't figure out how to proceed, and ended up saving it. Never saved a 2nd game or backup or anything unfortunately.

I think we didn't realize there was a glitch and we did something wrong, couldn't figure out how to proceed, and ended up saving it. Never saved a 2nd game or backup or anything unfortunately.

It seems like games were so much harder back then, compared to now. Each gen console seems to get a little easier (not always the case), but I find myself breezing through many of the games easier than I once did.

Back