Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor's Thread

Don't get me started. I'm still sick about them not even finishing the fellowship.

Yes. Start a thread. :lecture

And I actually have seen some good pics of the Medi Yoda.

If I were to get another SW figure it would be either Luke, old Obi Wan, or Yoda... but probably not Yoda...

As much as I love the original 3 SW films I'm with you on the SS figures. I also have the Vader and that's my only SW figure so far. I wouldn't mind getting a Boba Fett, Snowtrooper (but we got COMPLETELY hosed on the Empire anniversary this year!) and possibly a Stormtrooper though.

The rest, IMO, are just kind of junky and not worth the money.

Boushh, Old Ben, the Emperor, and Lando are all excellent figures. ANH Han and Luke are great, except for some minor issues. All of the jedi were great, the sith have been great, and every alien they've attempted has been great as well. Nothing needs to be said for the clone, storm, and sandtroopers.

Who does that leave? ANH Leia? ESB Han? Snowbunny Padme? I agree. No good.

Boushh, Old Ben, the Emperor, and Lando are all excellent figures. ANH Han and Luke are great, except for some minor issues. All of the jedi were great, the sith have been great, and every alien they've attempted has been great as well. Nothing needs to be said for the clone, storm, and sandtroopers.

Just my opinion as I said...and the reason I don't particularly care for them is that they aren't up to Hot Toy's quality (paint, sculpts, don't like SS bodies,..but the accessories are good though)...again, IMO. There are several that I would agree with you that are decent, but they aren't ones that I would personally spend money on.

I'm not going to continue past that as I don't want to hijack Mag's collection thread.

Glad that you are happy with them though...to each their own as always.

I came close to buying the Boushh figure, but it's so obscure that I felt it would lead my down a path of buying more and more SW figures.

Honestly, if I do get another one it will either be Luke or Old Ben.

Vader and Friends!

P1090797.jpg

So, for now I have him up on top of the bookcase again.

What do you guy think, do you like the cape better behind the shoulders or covering the shoulders?

Vader and Friends!

P1090797.jpg

So, for now I have him up on top of the bookcase again.

What do you guy think, do you like the cape better behind the shoulders or covering the shoulders?

Kind of like it better behind the shoulders. The first pose looks a little like he's going to recite Shakespeare :dunno:lol

Man, he f'd up that Pepsi bottle though. Truly, the force is strong with this one.....:emperor

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah, I thought the pose was a little off somehow!

But ignoring that, you still like the behind the shoulders look better?

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah, I thought the pose was a little off somehow!

But ignoring that, you still like the behind the shoulders look better?

I kind of like a little bit of both.

The one with the cape behind makes me think of him as a young Vader, kind of lean and agile, completely flipping over and around and cuttin' down Jedi's.

The one with the cape over his shoulders makes me think of him more from the films when he was intimidating, just maybe didn't move as much.

So pose aside, 'cause most of my SW enjoyment comes from the original 3 films, I'm changing my vote if the pose is changed.

That help? :cuckoo: :lol

I vote cape covering the shoulders, Vader is all about some intimidation :exactly:

If I can see Do76 in a SW fight, I will allow the hijacking of my thread. :D

No matches.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

If I have to join to search, I guess I'll never know. :p

Back