Statue Magik Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait for it......... wait for it...... :rotfl

That's what she said. Now that's out of the way lol I want this piece but don't think it's worth the price. If it had come with a print and a light up blade 100% all in. Damn it.

pass...too small and too expensive, are they gonna make this one as pf?

its a great looking statue:clap....and it will be a worthy complimentary piece to the colossus pf and darkchilde...but the price is too much for a "complimentary" piece....agree with some that size does matter and at $280? yikes:monkey4

Definitely just 1/5 scale. I wasn't holding out much hope that it really would be 1/4. Its a bummer, but I still love Illyana too much. I love that exclusive head.

I also miss the days of $150-ish 1/5 comiquettes.

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing - what gives with the extra $100 for these. It's not like they have gotten any bigger :monkey1

It's a nice statue and I might of even considered it if it was a pf but I better keep within my boundaries. I only have so much space!

Height = 14 inches. If thats to the tip of the sword then man this is small.

So that picture in front of Colossus is simple trick photography. She looks slightly smaller than him but not by 10". This is really overpriced IMHO...

I'm not really feelin this one, so most likely I'll pass.

Definitely just 1/5 scale. I wasn't holding out much hope that it really would be 1/4. Its a bummer, but I still love Illyana too much. I love that exclusive head.

I also miss the days of $150-ish 1/5 comiquettes.

I miss those days too. I've only been collecting for a couple years, but the comiquettes were still about $100 cheaper. $150-180 range.

Back