Statue Magik Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...clusive&utm_campaign=Previewing+Products+Only

123911magik.jpg

Magick_jimlee.jpg

300121_press11.jpg

Electricity on the sword looks a bit cheesy, but otherwise pretty nice. Hopefully more 1/4 scale New Mutants will be forthcoming, but I doubt it.

Proportions of the body still look a little off to me but maybe it's the photo angle.

Every time that I create a female character in any video game I always name her Illyana. I think it's safe to say that this will definitely be gracing my collection.

This is one that I really can't wait for.

Since she is in her classic Jim Lee costume shouldnt this have been a 1/4 scale PF to go with the rest of them ?

Is she much famous character?? must have ?? or pass?

My philosophy is: If you don't love the character then don't buy it.
If you're concerned with having a complete collection of all the "major" characters then, yes, you can pass on Illyana.

This isn't going to be 1:5, it's huge, look at it next to the Colossus PF. I like the look of it but won't order because I know it'll probably get canceled out in lieu of something else. It is nice though.

Im excited for this i do hope the electricity is done better maybe just clear?

Back