MAFEX Robocop 1/12 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the 1st one was close to perfection IMO…
IMG_2716.jpeg

Just got the robocop 1 renewal fig...

I was hoping the pink coloring was just a defect from the first batch but no... mine's pink as hell. Why would they release it like this?

Just got the R2 today:
Stellar paintjob! Absolute beauty!
Shoulders a little loose, but not a biggy!
Sick contrast to HT's!

View attachment 697590View attachment 697591
Robocop 2 Renewal version is my favourite of Mafex's output. I'm not even sure how accurate it is, I'm not a big RC2 fan, but it's a beautiful paintjob. I'm going to have pick up a second one. Keeping an eye on stock levels at BBTS since Amiami won't let me order another from them.

Robocop 2 Renewal version is my favourite of Mafex's output. I'm not even sure how accurate it is, I'm not a big RC2 fan, but it's a beautiful paintjob. I'm going to have pick up a second one. Keeping an eye on stock levels at BBTS since Amiami won't let me order another from them.

Fave is Cyborg Superman. One of my biggest needs in actionfigures, but this one is pretty good!
Like I said: shoulders are a tad loose. Can't actually put his arm up to his head, with the wrench, cause it falls down about 2mm,
but other than this: splendid.

:horror

That sucks. I actually don't have that wide experience with Mafex - only have their Robocops, Terminators and an Alien so far and have not experienced any breakages yet. Have I been lucky?

The Terminator Endo was plagued with bad QC, and apparently the "revival" RoboCops are too?

What do those have in common? They were both released right before Chinese New Year.

This is only speculation on my part, but maybe figures that get rushed out by the factories before the "shut-down" are more hastily and sloppily made, and more prone to breakage.

My "Murphy" Robo that was released last summer is pretty flawless, thankfully...

I think that's a fair assessment?!
You just never know. Seeing this armature on the inside of the shoulder has me shuddering though.
Rotation, swivel, butterfly and all that...on this little concoction?!
Wondering if my second will be better...

First review I saw had an ankle snap. Same review had one with a missing piston. I also saw some broken parts people posted about on twitter. Just gotta be really careful I guess!

Back