MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize, but the Demon Batman isn't a separate release. Scarecrow comes with interchangeable pieces for the regular Batman Begins figure to give him the Demon look.

https://news.toyark.com/2017/08/23/official-photos-scarecrow-mafex-batman-begins-267608

I was so excited when I saw the photos of Scarecrow that I didn't realize, either. I hope that the Demon Batman pieces won't affect Scarecrow's price too badly. I'm really only interested in Scarecrow.

I'll be waiting for reviews but I think it's safe to say that I'll be buying this. Unless it's absolute garbage, I've been wanting a Scarecrow figure in my collection for a long while and the Hot Toys release wasn't cutting it for me (inaccurate clothing, limited posing capabilities, etc.). Mattel's was the only other option and, well... :lol

Seriously Medicom, don't fudge this up.

I was so excited when I saw the photos of Scarecrow that I didn't realize, either. I hope that the Demon Batman pieces won't affect Scarecrow's price too badly. I'm really only interested in Scarecrow.

I'll be waiting for reviews but I think it's safe to say that I'll be buying this. Unless it's absolute garbage, I've been wanting a Scarecrow figure in my collection for a long while and the Hot Toys release wasn't cutting it for me (inaccurate clothing, limited posing capabilities, etc.). Mattel's was the only other option and, well... :lol

Seriously Medicom, don't fudge this up.

Price is ¥7344

I think it's a cheap move from Medicom. Just a way to sell more units of both figures with Scarecrow at a higher price point. I had rather have an even more expensive two-pack and not buy the begins Bats, which I don't like too much anyway.

Ok
! This just happened!!!!

IMG_0849.JPG

What the heck?! Wow, Mafex really is going all in with this line. It's so tempting but I've sworn myself to 1/4 only damm it!

It's great that this comes with the interrogation scene head sculpt. Im probably gonna just use it for the Mafex standard 2.0 joker coming next year and use the 2.0 head on the bank robber version.

Well at least MAFEX didn't do Bank Robber 2.0 or something and went for a totally new figure. I will have to look for the head and arms on eBay, not interested in the police Joker.

Well I caved and pre-ordered every single one they had on AMIAMI. Do not order them from BBTS because they are about $30 more a figure than AMIAMI or HLJ. Let's hope we get a Ras or more likely a Ninja Bruce that comes with a Ras head.

Did they say why? I mean of course it's a nurse outfit but it's a fairly iconic scene.
If I recall correctly it's because when Heath was a kid he would dress up as a nurse, and I guess they find it disrespectful or in poor taste to make figures of a Nurse Joker.

I dunno, it seems a little silly to me but it's his family so who am I to judge. If one were to be allowed we would have seen Hot Toys do it a long time ago.

Back