MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf I hate nurse Joker now.

I kind of hate the Joker since Ledger. He was awesome and I loved him and the movie but since then, that hype around the character is making me sick. It's all about the Joker now. Even when it's Black Mask, in the end it's the Joker. I mean, come on!

Anyway, I understand the marketing point of making a series of figures with complementary parts but I hate it. Make a damn complete Joker figure with everything in the box for a few extra bucks and move to another character. Nobody needs nor want a police Joker figure.

And I bet many would have bought two Joker figures if the arms had been included to have the two looks anyway.

I kind of hate the Joker since Ledger. He was awesome and I loved him and the movie but since then, that hype around the character is making me sick. It's all about the Joker now. Even when it's Black Mask, in the end it's the Joker. I mean, come on!

Anyway, I understand the marketing point of making a series of figures with complementary parts but I hate it. Make a damn complete Joker figure with everything in the box for a few extra bucks and move to another character. Nobody needs nor want a police Joker figure.

And I bet many would have bought two Joker figures if the arms had been included to have the two looks anyway.
They also could have done a 2 pack of regular Joker and interrogation Joker. Include 2 bodies and just absolutely load it up with accessories and alternative heads and everything. Make it the DX11 of the 6" scale.

Of course the price would be way higher, but I bet it would sell because accessories and Joker.

lTbm5kH.png
bJpFB7T.png
XnSngDh.png
I13DQnF.png
JV50u2x.png
uf62oeY.png
Tozwe7l.png
SnNNDNN.png
ot0rmrz.png
vgEFPUg.png
qugRhed.png

That's a nice likeness. I takes them 10 versions to get there, but they get there.

If I bought that disguised Joker I would put him in an inconspicuous place in my collection, like behind some more protagonic figures.

That's a nice likeness. I takes them 10 versions to get there, but they get there.

If I bought that disguised Joker I would put him in an inconspicuous place in my collection, like behind some more protagonic figures.

The smirking face is the best 1/12 joker ever made....but we'll see if the final product is even close.

If their Kylo Ren is any indication, the production head will look nothing like that, though.

I like Mafex figures but I still don't trust the line 100%, specially on the HS/paint.

If their Kylo Ren is any indication, the production head will look nothing like that, though.

I like Mafex figures but I still don't trust the line 100%, specially on the HS/paint.

That didn't use their printing technique/ it was one of the last few figures done by hand I think. It's a shame that Mafex is charging way over for this figure btw.

I don't mind that they are doing this figure I am just not sure how it's getting done before Ras or Ninja Bruce or even Gordon.

Those pictures are not the best but yeah, it doesn't bode well for future unmasked figures. I won't PO Aquaman, Wonder Woman or even their Joker 2.0 before seeing in-hand pics.

And I'll just hope JL Superman is not too much of a disaster, cause this one I have on order.

Back