MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swore off Mafex and just sold off all my Mafex figures last week save for Boba Fett, but damn they are making it hard haha.

If these Dark Knight Trilogy figures look as great as they do now when they are released, I'll probably pick them all up. But waiting for reviews is a must too.

Damn I never thought they would make Harvey!

If their willing to make a guy in a suit, I would definitely say they'll make Scarecrow.

8 more figures, 1 set piece, and 3 more vehicles and it's basically a 100% complete TDKT line, right? I can't think of anything else.

Gordon & Ra's, John "Robin" Blake & Scarecrow, Batman 3.0 & Two-Face, Alfred & Bruce, Bat Signal, Tumbler, Camo Tumbler, and the Bat

Go me.

2Owj6WM.jpg

Awesome
Just need scarecrow and Ras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last two villains, I hope they show them soon. As well as their JL Batman and Tactical Batman.

Damn I never thought they would make Harvey!

If their willing to make a guy in a suit, I would definitely say they'll make Scarecrow.

Joker, Joker Bank Robber ver, Joker Suit ver, Joker 2.0. Safe to say got the guy in a suit down. Regardless I'd prefer Scarecrow in his weird coat thingy look, the perfect version would be a removable cloth goods coat thingy so you can have either look though. That'd make me buy two.

It looks like it comes with a clean jacket piece and a burned one and you remove the arms to interchange them.

Joker, Joker Bank Robber ver, Joker Suit ver, Joker 2.0. Save to say got the guy in a suit down. Regardless I'd prefer Scarecrow in his weird coat thingy look, the perfect version would be a removable cloth goods coat thingy so you can have either look though. That'd make me buy two.
That "weird coat thingy" is a straight jacket lol.

I think Medicom would probably include swappable torsos and arms for a Scarecrow as the pants would be the same. Judging by their track history and the fact that Scarecrow may be a harder sell compared to say Batman, I could totally see them doing it.

They're going all out. Likeness isn't so good though and the hair is too yellow.

Awesome. My batpod is still in its box. I don't have a Batman but I preordered the 053 and Selina Kyle.

If they're making that demon Batman, I'd be mad if we don't get Ra's. I'd figure a Gordon before a demon Batman. Also where is that? Wonder Fest?

Back