MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's dang good. Not sure if I'm a fan of the way they did the swappable faces (big seam in front of ears), but that's a gorgeous figure.

Wow. I no longer collect 6" figures, but these are just topnotch sculpting. Those photos can make one think that these are of larger scale.

So okay, I was following this because I was planning to get the 2.0 but I might hold out again due to upcoming 3.0 release. I really want a decent 1/12 scale TDK trilogy Bats in my shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they can get the paint apps as good as the Knightmare batman I think we'll be okay. The teeth were dodge on the last Mafex DK Batman so hopefully they can amend that.

Guys, I need advice. I don't own any Mafex but do several (Star Wars) SHF. I heard Mafex quality can be sketchy in comparison.

My question is this: how true to the prototypes are their final products? Because that figure looks as good or better than any SHF I have.

Also I have the SHF Batman on preorder but since I own the batpod I would prefer this one as long as the quality is on par to the other one. Thanks.

I was referring to BBTS. The same place the link for Batman going up for preorder was pasted from.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was referring to BBTS as the wrong place.

Often times BBTS doesn't get distribution of imports, so they buy at retail price, hence their overprice.

Guys, I need advice. I don't own any Mafex but do several (Star Wars) SHF. I heard Mafex quality can be sketchy in comparison.

My question is this: how true to the prototypes are their final products? Because that figure looks as good or better than any SHF I have.

Also I have the SHF Batman on preorder but since I own the batpod I would prefer this one as long as the quality is on par to the other one. Thanks.

Well, the latest Mafex figures have been pretty great. I just got Suit Joker and Knightmare Bats in and they are pretty much perfect so far.

I was referring to BBTS. The same place the link for Batman going up for preorder was pasted from.

Check HLJ. They are all priced at 6000 Y.

How will this scale next to Neca's Joker? Too small?

This Batman looks amazing, and really, so does Bane with the coat on. BOUGHT .

2Owj6WM.jpg

Awesome
Just need scarecrow and Ras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back