Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics or it didn't happen
E65PAe0WUAEjvPs

Not that anyone was actually expecting it to ship in two weeks, but Dark Knight and Carrie Kelley has been officially pushed back again.

Man. It's a shame I like the figures so much because Mafex realllllly pisses me off. I own eight of them and all of them were egregiously late. (And this was way before covid delayed everything in the world.)

Not that anyone was actually expecting it to ship in two weeks, but Dark Knight and Carrie Kelley has been officially pushed back again.

Man. It's a shame I like the figures so much because Mafex realllllly pisses me off. I own eight of them and all of them were egregiously late. (And this was way before covid delayed everything in the world.)
They're famous for that. Back when I collected that scale they were always the last to make production. Although these days Mezco's giving them a run for their money on that count.

Ordered the Cyborg Superman and gold WW

might cancel WW later debating but at a May 2022 release date for both I have plenty of time

and with HLJ I pay nothing right now :clap

Waiting for Gambit and TNBA Batman. I am hoping for Batman and Carrie for Christmas.

Delays are the norm with Mafex..I’m just waiting for Mando to release …hopefully still the end of this month as scheduled :pray:

The Fwoosh weekly showed a post from Twitter that a Snyder Cut Cyborg prototype was shown but wasn't allowed to be photographed. It will include a masked head and four arms.

The Hush line has drawn me into Mafex. Bats and Supes are on the way. Catwoman is next. Looks like Hush will soon follow. I’ve never owned any MAFEX figures so I hope the quality is good and they look nice on the shelf.

Back