Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bruce head is fantastic, too. I keep switching between the two heads. Even though it's got the wrong bat-symbol, it's a great figure to represent him post-battle with the Mutant Leader. The Bruce head with eye swollen shut really captures that moment in the story when he goes back to the cave in defeat.

(Before he proceeds to strip naked in front of a 13 year old girl but uhhhh....let's just ignore that part.)

Lost the nut that comes with a stand, anyone know a replacement size?

I wish Mafex would reissue their JLA movie figures now that the Snyder JLA is out. I would buy them now along with Darkseid, Dessad, Martian Manhunter and Steppenwolf.

I wish Mafex would reissue their JLA movie figures now that the Snyder JLA is out. I would buy them now along with Darkseid, Dessad, Martian Manhunter and Steppenwolf.

I think I need a redo of all 1/12 Batflecks. The only good one is the tech suit!

That BvS suit is perfection and they need to do it justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my Mafex Hush Superman:clap

GOAT Superman figure.

20210413_134011_HDR(1).jpg
20210413_131741(1).jpg
20210413_134258_HDR(1).jpg

Last edited:
Don't know why they'd waste time on not only one, but two Harley's from this flick when the SHF isn't selling and hit discount. Plus there's The Suicide Squad coming soon.

013909pogojk6phuj95k47.jpg

Well, of course I'm buying it. I knew it was just a matter of time. (And with MAFEX, it's always a loooooooooong time.) But after the Armored Batman, there was no way they weren't gonna do Superman. The original DC Direct figures from 2004 will now all have super articulated, modern updates.

But....the sculpt and paint is still better on that old 2004 figure. The head sculpt especially, but the proportions match the comic book artwork more than this figure. And the colors were less saturated to capture the Lynn Varley water color look. The downside of course was that the figure was about as articulated as an old Kenner figure from the 80s.

I'll just have both on my shelf. There's no way I'm buying an $80 and carving it up and transplanting a head from a figure that's almost 20 years old.

Very glad to see that they are pretty much finishing off the Dark Knight line, but I really think this Superman could have been better. Hopefully some high res shots will get me more enthused.

After seeing the high quality glamour shots, I'm more impressed with this Superman. It's gonna look amazing with the pissed off face next to Batman with the acid spitting hand attachment. Too bad there's no crushed helmet included, like the old DCD figure had.

I still the DCD figure has just a bit of edge as far as the sculpt and color being closer to the book, but clearly this is gonna be a lot more fun to play with.

I feel really stupid cancelling my Hush Superman at BBTS this guy is impossible to get now for the original price.

After seeing the high quality glamour shots, I'm more impressed with this Superman. It's gonna look amazing with the pissed off face next to Batman with the acid spitting hand attachment. Too bad there's no crushed helmet included, like the old DCD figure had.

I still the DCD figure has just a bit of edge as far as the sculpt and color being closer to the book, but clearly this is gonna be a lot more fun to play with.

I hope they're still including it anyway, but Mafex had to announce that the acid gun wasn't going to be included with Batman anymore since it's a gun.

I hope they're still including it anyway, but Mafex had to announce that the acid gun wasn't going to be included with Batman anymore since it's a gun.

Well, sorry to be Mr. Know It All here.....but the acid should still be included cause it comes spraying out of one of his alternate hand pieces.

The gun is the "sonic gun" that managed to give Superman a nosebleed in the comics. That's the accessory that's likely nixed. Although I still have a tiny sliver of hope cause it's still shown on the amazon page, and maybe they can hide in the box.

Worst cause I'll just use the one that came with the Mattel Armored Batman.

Well, sorry to be Mr. Know It All here.....but the acid should still be included cause it comes spraying out of one of his alternate hand pieces.

The gun is the "sonic gun" that managed to give Superman a nosebleed in the comics. That's the accessory that's likely nixed. Although I still have a tiny sliver of hope cause it's still shown on the amazon page, and maybe they can hide in the box.

Worst cause I'll just use the one that came with the Mattel Armored Batman.

Oh yeah, sorry I mixed it up. Been a while since I've read it and forgot they had that hand piece.

Back