Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the crazy markup on the Mafex Hush Superman will eventually go down? Is Mafex not producing any more of him? Right now you can find Hush Batman for roughly 115-120 while Hush Superman is pushing 200 even for Japanese sellers. It?s nuts.

Does anyone know if the crazy markup on the Mafex Hush Superman will eventually go down? Is Mafex not producing any more of him? Right now you can find Hush Batman for roughly 115-120 while Hush Superman is pushing 200 even for Japanese sellers. It?s nuts.

Yeah I agree they'll probably make more. I don't think BBTS has gotten their allotment yet? Unless they got super early deliver since it was only released in Japan a couple weeks ago. They more often than not get some extras.

And either way when they have a hit, like Spider-Man, they do another run fairly soon. The covid delays may just mean it'll have to happen later on.

im finding the superman head a little too small especially when paired with the batman figure ,anyone recommend a better scaled replacement /custom head ,preferably in a jose garcia lopez style / super powers dc style guide / or if anyone selling their unmasked bruce head or a cast of it let me know

thanks to all and any who can help

I have had my Mafex Superman on order with BBTS for 8-9 months and I have not heard from them when he'll arrive. I am not complaining at all, just saying they hadn't got him yet even for longstanding orders.��

My Dark Knight Triumphant will be arriving sometime in the next few hours.

I'm excited, but not crazy excited, seeing as how it's essentially a repaint.

Still...always nice to get a new toy, especially one I pre-ordered back in 2019.

I have had my Mafex Superman on order with BBTS for 8-9 months and I have not heard from them when he'll arrive. I am not complaining at all, just saying they hadn't got him yet even for longstanding orders.��

It just came out in Japan a couple weeks ago, they'll probably be arriving at BBTS soon. They typically take 4-6 weeks after the Japanese release.

005452l4q07aa4ir2shabt.jpg

giphy.gif

Yeah that makes this choice even more baffling. I get you get the hyena and some other stuff, but the Figuarts one is like $40 shipped.

Not to mention the source. Do people actually remember the BoP film..it bombed on the box office

It?s infamous for losing out to sonic the hedgehog so bad that fans tried to troll sonic reviews on Twitter to make people watch the movie. Didn?t work

Every time MAFEX announces garbage like this or another The Boys character, the Dark Knight Returns Superman gets pushed back another six months. It's all they need to REALLY complete the line. That Armored Batman is gonna look so stupid without Superman.

They're so far behind schedule and they keep announcing more. Very depressing.

Yeah... don't really understand the fascination with Harley. Mezco as well has done several but are missing so many other important characters.

I like the DKR triumphet version, but I think it was only one comic cover he actually looked like that. If I recall when he was in blue ..he had the yellow insignia and then he went with the huge black insignia but he was all black :dunno

Back