Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1595388030197.jpg

Who'd've thunk Mafex would be coming out with an animated Batman!! It indeed looks good. Though for me I'll also chalk it up as a JLU animated Batman :D

View attachment 490775

And I think with this I'm probably selling my few DC collectibles figures and mondo stuff.
In this picture there seems to be a subtitle "Gotham City Knights" if they are hinting at releasing the rest of of the bat family with Nightwing, Batgirl and Robin sign me up, I'm ordering every single one. Probably won't happen but I want an Alfred too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

In this picture there seems to be a subtitle "Gotham City Knights" if they are hinting at releasing the rest of of the bat family with Nightwing, Batgirl and Robin sign me up, I'm ordering every single one. Probably won't happen but I want an Alfred too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They would, look at Hush and Catwoman. They'll have all side characters.

Medicom is really knocking it out of the park with their DC comic line.
Time to replace some DC Collectables/Direct.
It was very smart to include a soft cape as well as a plastic cape for the animated Batman.
The soft cape looks to be wired so it can be used for dynamic poses as well as for sitting in the Batmobile while the hard cape looks great for a museum pose.

I really like Batman?s looks for TNBA so this is an instant purchase.
The Justice League style Bruce head looks so good that I can?t imagine it sitting in a box. Do you think they are trying to get me to purchase 2 :lol?
The inclusion of extra heads caused me to purchase extra Batman Hush figures and now I?m in the same dilemma. Damn you Mafex!

I sincerely hope he’s to scale with the DC Direct figures and I hope they follow up with a ‘92 Bats. It’d be kind of nice to see a 1/12th TAS Bats that isn’t recycling the same head sculpt with the Robert Zdar chin that’s been in use for the past 6 years. And bonus points if they could give us a Wayne head that’s more in line with Mondo’s than the DCC expressions pack. I’m all in on the MAFEX love fest after seeing the Hush and TDKR stuff and when it comes to anything animated? Well, cup my balls and call me sally. If anything, it gets me kind of hopeful for how diverse the iterations they’re tackling are and makes me wonder if we might as yet see that famed and seemingly mythic Adams Batman some day down the line.

Excited about this figure and all these PO’s are great, but would be nice if a figure actually came out! Blue Hush Batman still on track for 7/31, allegedly...

This TNBA Batman looks awesome. In addition to HUSH, I like that they're pulling from different interpretations.

I'd like to see MAFEX tackle BTAS, Returns Keaton and the Panther Kilmer suit.

This TNBA Batman looks awesome. In addition to HUSH, I like that they're pulling from different interpretations.

I'd like to see MAFEX tackle BTAS, Returns Keaton and the Panther Kilmer suit.

I hope for Year One and a blue/gray with yellow oval (Neal Adams or Knightfall with Bane to go with him).

The only thing making this worse than the DC collectable version is the extra cuts for articulation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks amazing! I bet that huge, billowing cape will be hard to make look right, but there's definitely a lot of potential there!

Back