Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one where I hope they go deep. A nice comic based Batman line from MAFEX especially with all the rogues in that story would be a dream come true.

It makes sense Batman is from Hush. Medicom did RAH versions of Batman and Superman in 1/6 a few years ago.

I just gambled on my first Mafex purchase. I went to Amazon and ordered the Justice League Affleck Bruce Wayne figure.
My hope is that when this is released, I will be able to use the Hush Bruce head on that body. That is how positive I am that I will be buying this Batman from Hush.
Worst case (if it doesn’t work) it looks like a great Affleck Bruce.

Never saw this coming but it has become my most wanted figure. They even did the boot tread from the original variant cover.

I wonder if SSC will distribute this, they have the new DCEU Shazam MAFEX so it's a possibility.

So how do you guys buy these Mafex import figures? Do you order them one at a time from a Japanese shop and just pay shipping per figure, or do you bundle them together to save on shipping? Does anyone offer a Pile of Loot type system like BBTS? What sites have you found to be most reliable/cheapest/get the figures first?

I'm interested in several Mafex figures that are currently up for pre-order and obviously want to order them in the best way possible.

Thanks for your help!

AmiAmi and HLJ (Hobby Link Japan) are my go to places for any import figure unless it’s an exclusive then I use Mykombini. HLJ does a private warehouse which is like BBTS pile of loot.

Ooooo, this was the figure I didn't know I wanted.

Back