Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep reposing these guys in anticipation of Supes coming next month (we’ll, I probably won’t get him until April cause I do registered SAL to save a little cash).

vMLsbYK.jpg

0LJviTH.jpg

k0w6eOc.jpg

Anyone know of a half way decent Tumbler in this scale other than the Soap Studios one? I would like one to go with my Hot Toys Bat and MAFEX figures and Batpod.

I love this figure even more now. One of the very best 6" Batman IMHO (I guess it helps that I like this movie design, though)

Pics looking good! Mafex is upping their game these days.

Did you get the tactical suit?

Pics looking good! Mafex is upping their game these days.

Did you get the tactical suit?

Thanks! No, I actually chose the Mezco Tactical Bats over the Mafex. But I do like the details and articulation of Medicom's figures compared to Mezco, so I'm still considering it.

QC issues seem to be back, though, so that's a bummer.

Oof. After being burned a bit by their Boba Fett I was actually going to pick up that tactical Batman to give them a second chance. That’s too bad since he looks pretty good.

Yeah I watched the two reviews. It's a pity about the qc issues. The normal suit JL batman is pretty impressive except for the lack of stock wired cape. With the custom wired cape it should be one of the best 6 inch batman figure in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, let's hope it's just a minor setback and QC goes in the right direction again with the next figures, cause they are pumping out some awesome things.

In the meantime, "fast-thinker" Flash.

Here is my current Justice League display. Still not sure if I should buy Mafex Aquaman and Cyborg, which I don't care too much for, to assemble the team, or get rid of the Flash and keep only the Trinity. But as is, it feels kind of incomplete.

Nice display.

If you don’t care about having the exact JL film costumes on the shelf together, you could get the new Aquaman from his solo film. The costume is much closer to his classic comic look and it’s really pretty great looking. Not sure about cyborg though.

Nice display.

If you don’t care about having the exact JL film costumes on the shelf together, you could get the new Aquaman from his solo film. The costume is much closer to his classic comic look and it’s really pretty great looking. Not sure about cyborg though.

Thanks! And you're right. I actually thought of waiting for the orange and green Aquaman to have a League closer to the comics in shapes and colors, but the wait is gonna kill me! :lol

Anybody have a recommendation on which Nolan Bats is best? Would like one with a Bale sculpt.

I think Joker 2.0 and Catwoman 2.0 are the way to go for the Nolan versions, right?

I can’t speak for the Batman 3.0, though it looks pretty great. Personally I’ve always strongly preferred the Begins suit to the TDK suit, so that’s the figure I got (so far...) and it’s wonderful (and he does wear it for the first half or so of TDK so they probably get pretty equal screen time between the trilogy: 1.5 movies each). I really have nothing negative to say about it. Plus amazon has it for $40 right now... hard to beat that.

I don’t have any of the villains (again, yet...) but yes, the newer 2.0 versions are pretty much irrefutably better in every way over the earlier releases based on the reviews I’ve watched.

Back