Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Gambit is looking superb. Hoping the coat comes out better but if not, I can live with it. The rest is near perfection.

Gambit does look great.... but only with the coat on. The figure has no traps. Not that I'll ever display him without the coat.
End Game Cap looks great too, I love the Marvel Select spinning hammer effect, about time someone repeated it. Hopefully ML will make a deluxe Cap or Thor with the same effect because the Mafex will be just too expensive.

Very tempted to buy the mafex gambit. The Revoltech Gambit was a hot mess with his right arm falling outta place so easily.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

Very tempted to buy the mafex gambit. The Revoltech Gambit was a hot mess with his right arm falling outta place so easily.

Yeah, funnily enough I recently got him out to display with Cyclops and Wolverine. Ever so slightly out of scale, his face falls off and I hate how his legs look. The Mafex looks way better.

Yeah, funnily enough I recently got him out to display with Cyclops and Wolverine. Ever so slightly out of scale, his face falls off and I hate how his legs look. The Mafex looks way better.
I had a problem with Revo Gambit's face falling out too.

Is anyone's shipping price at Amazon Japan really high?

Yes I?m seeing that too. I saw a Japanese store announce on Twitter that DHL was raising their prices because of the increase in shipments. This is probably what?s going on with AJ.

?
instagram.com/ChodenjiPop

I always found amazons international shipping to be higher in general than say AmiAmi it HLJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always found amazons international shipping to be higher in general than say AmiAmi it HLJ.

It used to be 1200JPY for DHL, but then jumped to 1600JPY, so yeah, that's a lot, but it's also DHL so you'd get it in 3 days. Generally I found preordering there, even at 1600JPY (or less if you bundle or buy a few), you'd get them for less than HLJ or Amiami because they'd drop the price a good bit.

That really sucks that they jacked the price THAT much, but I guess it makes sense.

Ah, the trick is to always go cheaper. Waiting the two weeks makes it much easier on the wallet.

Also being on the UK, getting first class guarantees you get a customs charge, where SAL shipping you have a 70% change of avoiding

Just curious, has anyone bought a "Chinese" version of these Marvel figures like Venom that are sold online? I was wondering about their quality since they are apparently being bought by people.

Finally got in Cyc. Glad that the joint color isn't that much an issue in person.

But I'm one of those idiots that broke off the "fizzle" part of the visor.
Dang that visor was really stuck in there - even after I broke the part off, I still had to really pry off the visor - oh well.

Glad to have a Cyc though - really enjoying this line and building up the team. Looking forward to more comic X-men and eventually JL as well!

49949453403_e0df587bb8_b.jpg

49949453568_d2416256a2_b.jpg

49950246152_4f68bb7dbe_b.jpg

Nice pics! What is that Sentinel?

As BurningRage mentioned it is SSC Sentinel. It's a great piece to go with 1:6, 1:10 or even 1:12 scales!

Had a little time to set up the team and just like others am happy to be expanding the line-up!
I'm really interested in how the MaFex female members will turn out but also if they will take on characters like Beast or Angel or Colossus.

49952970506_469f1337b0_b.jpg

Back