MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It comes with Knightmare Batman, as well as an unmasked head. Not sure if they got ditched or not though, I've heard conflicting info on that

Thank you paint pot and My Lord :)

Sharing my recent haul, might be going 1/12th from now on.

I'm bored. Come out and play with me!

16819456_10155817718695558_1952147844628435753_o.jpg

Is it the lighting or does Deadshot's mustache not connect in the middle?

Definitely the lighting. There are other areas that are highlighted as well. With all the cameras possibly going off, it could be the result of someone using flash as well.

All in all the protos and promo images from Mafex thus far have been great, but I prefer the Figuarts versions. With the release of Mafex's recent Kylo Ren, I'm doubting Mafex's paint quality. At least with Figuarts, the quality from promo/prototype to mass production is similar if not the same pretty much.

Mafex figures are actually pretty great when there's no QC problems. I know I'm a broken record but gahhh.

I had Batmans cape just pop right off super easily. I wasn't even doing an extreme pose; I was just getting his cape to flow backwards a little. I glued it back on with crazy glue but it'd still annoying. Even though I don't have it yet I'm feeling even better about ordering the Mezco BVS Batman haha.

Mafex figures are actually pretty great when there's no QC problems. I know I'm a broken record but gahhh.

I had Batmans cape just pop right off super easily. I wasn't even doing an extreme pose; I was just getting his cape to flow backwards a little. I glued it back on with crazy glue but it'd still annoying. Even though I don't have it yet I'm feeling even better about ordering the Mezco BVS Batman haha.
The mezco is awesome still think it's ****** they put Knightmare on hold. Let's just hope enough fans demand him or he makes an re appearance in Justice League.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Does any know if the Mafex Knightmare Batman still going to come with the Armored Batman accessory pieces?

Back