MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the initial photos didn't look great, but that has to be the most detailed mafex I've ever seen. Hopefully they use they are actually using the digital painting technique from now on, because those paint apps on the open mouth joker face are insane. Such a shame they couldn't have done the same for Wonder Woman.
Good news! Yeah! Was looking forward to this guy SO much, glad to hear he's so good

Wow, the initial photos didn't look great, but that has to be the most detailed mafex I've ever seen. Hopefully they use they are actually using the digital painting technique from now on, because those paint apps on the open mouth joker face are insane. Such a shame they couldn't have done the same for Wonder Woman.
...my thoughts exactly. Shame, cause she's got a beautiful sculpt

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

Waiy how do we know joker uses digital printing? We know Harley does and you can see it in the promo pics (the fuzzy sort of effect) but I've heard nothing about joker having it

Waiy how do we know joker uses digital printing? We know Harley does and you can see it in the promo pics (the fuzzy sort of effect) but I've heard nothing about joker having it

Simply because his tattoos and eyes would be impossible using the techniques they have been using. His Tats are more detailed than Harley so I assume since they're releasing around the same time that they're using the same technique.

Simply because his tattoos and eyes would be impossible using the techniques they have been using. His Tats are more detailed than Harley so I assume since they're releasing around the same time that they're using the same technique.
I just assumed they were industrial decals or something, cool

...first review of the Joker. I also wish it came with interchangeable bare arms, but it does look amazing. I was worried about the pain on the face but it turned out great. I hope those QC issues are an isolated case.

I'm hoping since the arms are easily removable, we'll get bare arms as an exclusive extra with one of their upcoming figures. Even cooler would be with an electro shock machine as well from his Arkham breakout scene.

Much like Mafex Knightmare Batman comes with the battle damaged head and spear for the Armored bats.

Crossing my fingers!!

I'm hoping since the arms are easily removable, we'll get bare arms as an exclusive extra with one of their upcoming figures. Even cooler would be with an electro shock machine as well from his Arkham breakout scene.

Much like Mafex Knightmare Batman comes with the battle damaged head and spear for the Armored bats.

Crossing my fingers!!
My plan is to grab a knockoff body kun, create a completely new torso with tats and put the Arkham pants on, use the legs from the body kun, turn them into the Batman stockings, and use the boxing shorts and boots from a rocky figure. Two complete figures 😀. Really love this jokers whole "look" (all of them)

... but in the Medicom blog they say Harley is the first figure they've made using digital painting

My plan is to grab a knockoff body kun, create a completely new torso with tats and put the Arkham pants on, use the legs from the body kun, turn them into the Batman stockings, and use the boxing shorts and boots from a rocky figure. Two complete figures ��. Really love this jokers whole "look" (all of them)

Sounds like an awesome custom! But it might even save you the trouble if Mafex releases a new figure with that look ;) They could milk this line the way Hot Toys does with their Joker figures.

... but in the Medicom blog they say Harley is the first figure they've made using digital painting

Hmmm, damn, then its just good paint work plus decals? Then why the hell did they do such a bad job on the BvS figures haha.

Hmmm, damn, then its just good paint work plus decals? Then why the hell did they do such a bad job on the BvS figures haha.
I mean, even Mattel got the tats printed very cleanly. I'm guessing it's some kind of printing tech but nothing near the calibre of the face tech, but something more along the lines of Lego (it's cheap and they pump them out very quickly)

Also in that review of the joker if you look on the close up pics of the screaming head you'll see that the Eyeball is misaligned slightly, so they're probably printed on in a similar way to those Hasbro Star wars figs or even HT. Not sure though

I mean, even Mattel got the tats printed very cleanly. I'm guessing it's some kind of printing tech but nothing near the calibre of the face tech, but something more along the lines of Lego (it's cheap and they pump them out very quickly)

Also in that review of the joker if you look on the close up pics of the screaming head you'll see that the Eyeball is misaligned slightly, so they're probably printed on in a similar way to those Hasbro Star wars figs or even HT. Not sure though

Still though, whatever they did with the Joker was a hell of a lot better than what they've given us with the Dawn of Justice figures.

Any word on the release of the Knightmare Mafex Bats? HLJ Says 12-31 still.

I think the SH Harley looks great next to the Mafex figures!
3451027509773c67f48526ddd5c58be2.jpg
5e0569bdd553aed6fec6a96a45f36c2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of like the MAFEX Harley over the SH version. Didn't the gold dress of the MAFEX come with an alternative head for her too?

2 questions
the Mafex gold dress
Harley comes with 2 heads for the regular version?
and
Does the Mafex heads fit on SHFiguarts?

I have a question for the owners of the real MAFEX Bats and bootleg owners. I just got a bootleg bats and the capematerial seems like cheap nylon. Is this the same on the genuine and are other bootlegs have the same type cape?

Back