MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 294653

Stumbled across this MAFEX Batman armored review: https://www.facebook.com/isaacwong89615/photos/?tab=album&album_id=684069928415772

Can't wait for Wonder Woman. Scheduled to release within the same month with Batman Armored IINM.

Wow, Mafex nailed the Armored version. The plastic under suit really works on this figure and isn't as distracting as on the regular Batman. Details and articulation looks great and it really does look better than the Mezco version (gasp, I know!). Proof will be in the QC pudding with Mafex.....can they actually produce a figure that doesn't fall apart or lock up or break.

they made the gold dress.

not liking the uniboob though. looks like a fat mans' sag.

FIGURE-022850_01.jpg

they made the gold dress.

not liking the uniboob though. looks like a fat mans' sag.

View attachment 294690

Yeah, I expect more from Japan. Then again, it does look like you'd be able to take the dress off.
I'm glad I didn't get the Mattel version, I really liked that costume and for some reason really want a figure of it so this is great for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medicine delays a Mafex action figure? What a surprise. [emoji849]

https://www.facebook.com/jomudyeahtoy/photos/?tab=album&album_id=309392769417038

Another set of in hand armoured batman pics. Is it just me, or do the hips look weird? The worryingly trump-like orange face is probably a by-product of, or at least amplified by the lighting tho

Whatever the case, it looks like starting with Wonder Woman Mafex has decided to ease off the orange skin look. It's especially noticable when you compare the standard bats to Knightmare bats prototypes. It's just a shame we didn't get Superman with a more realistic skin tone.

Compare these:

FIGURE-015259_05.jpg

FIGURE-015886_08.jpg

to the knightmare batman's skin tone:

MAFEX-BvS-Knightmare-Batman-002.jpg

and with the bonus armoured batman head bits:

MAFEX-Knightmare-Batman-Bonus-Items-001.jpg

It's annoying they couldn't change the paint apps on at least the standard armoured batman prior to release given they had clearly made the decision to up their paint choices a while ago. I guess once the the figure is prototyped with mafex, that's that (unlike figuarts to some extent).

If the first bvs batman had a head that good I would have picked one up.

Got my Bats and Superman from my LCS this week and I have to sat that I am surprisingly impressed so far. I don't really collect much at this scale so I may end up selling them but they are super cool. Much better than Mattel's Movie Masters figures

I'm highly impressed with what I'm seeing of the Armoured Batman online. He looks really great in the in hand pics. I've been going back and forth on the regular Batman, but I might take the plunge now on all 3 BVS figures released so far after seeing Armoured Bats. Hopefully Wonder Woman and Knightmare Batman have the same level of detail as the Armoured Batman.

Still worried about QC issues, but I haven't had any problem with my Vader and ASM2 Spidey and it seems both the new Batman's are pretty solid.

I have all three from this line so far, plus the ASM2 and vader from Mafex. I think they look pretty good in hand (plan on taking pics this weekend if anyone is interested). Supes does feel "loose" and Normal Batman's arm popped off about ten minutes out of the package, but it went back on with no issues. His range of motion isn't great. The Armored bats looks really nice, and has a feel pretty similar to my Revoltech IM MK1.

...easy task tbh
haha i can't argue with you there
I'm highly impressed with what I'm seeing of the Armoured Batman online. He looks really great in the in hand pics. I've been going back and forth on the regular Batman, but I might take the plunge now on all 3 BVS figures released so far after seeing Armoured Bats. Hopefully Wonder Woman and Knightmare Batman have the same level of detail as the Armoured Batman.

Still worried about QC issues, but I haven't had any problem with my Vader and ASM2 Spidey and it seems both the new Batman's are pretty solid.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how WW comes out looking.

I haven't had any QC issues yet thankfully but I am being incredibly cautious whenever I pose these guys :horror:

I have all three from this line so far, plus the ASM2 and vader from Mafex. I think they look pretty good in hand (plan on taking pics this weekend if anyone is interested). Supes does feel "loose" and Normal Batman's arm popped off about ten minutes out of the package, but it went back on with no issues. His range of motion isn't great. The Armored bats looks really nice, and has a feel pretty similar to my Revoltech IM MK1.

Back