MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mafexj.jpg

Apparently this is the new Mafex Joker, but its an easy pass for me. But the accessories on the Knightmare Batman are a 10/10

So...he uses the purple coat and cane barefoot? Looks good. The tattoos don't look bad...it makes him stand out from other Joker figures.

I really like the purple coat they're using in SS – that look is obviously just after his Arkham break-out... but can you imagine the classic shirt, waistcoat etc with that coat and cane... wow!
Have to say too that if not for the forehead tattoo that would be the most comic accurate Joker look we've had so far!

I really like the purple coat they're using in SS – that look is obviously just after his Arkham break-out... but can you imagine the classic shirt, waistcoat etc with that coat and cane... wow!
Have to say too that if not for the forehead tattoo that would be the most comic accurate Joker look we've had so far!

It'd be nice if the coat was removable and the figure came with interchangeable arms to have him completely shirtless, wearing the purple glove.

Where are the new pics coming from? Usually get my news from toyark but nothing on there today

The torso section of knightmare bats is what ruins it for me. Love the accessories, that Bruce heads sculpt is perfect

That Joker looks amazing. Not a fan of the outfit though.

I can't get over how good the WW head sculpt is. It looks much better than even the HotToys!

Back