MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that kid from home alone sure grew up weird lol

these look great for the price looking forward to the bats v supes ones ,anyone know when there due to ship

I'm pretty sure Batman and Superman are out in August, Wonder Woman and Armoured Batman are out in September, and Knightmare Batman is out in December. I'll take a wild guess and say Joker will come out in December as well but I really don't know anything about that.

The torso section of knightmare bats is what ruins it for me. Love the accessories, that Bruce heads sculpt is perfect

That Joker looks amazing. Not a fan of the outfit though.

I can't get over how good the WW head sculpt is. It looks much better than even the HotToys!

Well that torso joint is no different than the one on the normal Batman. It's an action figure its suppose to have joints shown.

Knightmare Batman is perhaps their best figure to date. Or Wonder Woman.

**** me I need this ****. So happy they're already showing off a SS release. Deadshot please!

Damn, Joker has another smile on his hand? I hadn't even noticed that before. I wonder what outfit he'll have on the most in SS.

I'd say go with Mafex since the price isn't too far off and I feel this will be better quality. I have only TDK Trilogy Batman 1.0. and Joker, but they're great. I do have to buy more at some point, but it's a promising line. I am surprised by the lack of activity in Mafex, considering it started in 2013...I think it's due to Injustice Superman, Harley seems to be great but Superman is underwhelming. I would have bought it as a stand alone figure, but I can't stand the faces.

SHF can probably do well, considering their Avengers (and general Iron Men) are great. I only worry about the capes, I hate how Tamashii handles it! it's like a far worse version of the Play Arts Kai capes.

Yeah I really wonder if SHF will come through on the DCEU. But yeah, it's pretty unpredictable to me per figure which'll turn out better, SHF or MAFEX. SHF hasn't been as good with headsculpts by a significant measure for their avengers stuff compared to their fantastic work on star wars either.

Damn, Joker has another smile on his hand? I hadn't even noticed that before. I wonder what outfit he'll have on the most in SS.

Sometimes the outfit a character wears the most in a film, is not the most "iconic look."

Bettlejuice wore this outfit most of the time.

60URBjN.jpg

but this suit is the one that you most associate with the character

aqAW5kv.jpg

Same can be said about Rambo

SrH5TE0.jpg

the red headband and shirtless look being the most memorable look

2RAZDsK.jpg

or Terminator's initial punk outfit throughout most of the film

hSJA7aS.jpg

and later the sunglasses and leather look, which is more memorable.

Hwd5cLy.jpg

As far as Letoker goes, most of the promotional images and merchandise so far focuses on the shirtless look...so that might be his main "outfit", but who knows? Maybe they just want to avoid spoilers so the companies can only make one specific version based on the official photos. Why else would Mafex include the screaming face from the first publicity shot of the character? That face doesn't even go with the purple coat..unless he actually screams/laughs like that in the film :lol I doubt it.

xios7Tp.jpg
qy67Aqd.jpg
MNSJwsx.jpg
5MMfQ7Q.jpg
KNUCtEX.jpg
o1NHpqy.jpg

Personally, I like the tuxedo

JDe8WM8.jpg

LRY10Zt.jpg

If this film is good and it's popular, I can see companies milking the crap out of this new "punk"/gangsta Joker.

Well that torso joint is no different than the one on the normal Batman. It's an action figure its suppose to have joints shown.

It's more the actual sculpt of the jacket. It doesn't look right to me. All the other BvS figs are straight buys for me though.

Tuxedo joker is the best joker. I'll get the HotToys version

Sometimes the outfit a character wears the most in a film, is not the most "iconic look."

Personally, I like the tuxedo

If this film is good and it's popular, I can see companies milking the crap out of this new "punk"/gangsta Joker.

good point....and yea i agree they will milk the **** out of joker.....tuxedo, shirtless, etc2

Tuxedo is my fav too, though I like the white jacket one when he's in the car with harely, would make a badass figurine.

[extensive reply]

What an extensive reply. :lol Yeah no I understand iconography ≠ screen time. I was mostly just wondering it. Also exactly because I wonder how much we'll see the other suits, like the tuxedo. I think we might see quite a lot of him in the red shirt + silver jacket. He has a lot of outfits that's for sure lol, spread across timeline partly no doubt.

Yeah they'll probably milk the **** out of it. Especially Hot Toys probably, lol.

Did nippon change thier shipping or something? I don't see an fedex option anymore just ems and ups.

Back