MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool! I think I'm getting all of then except for knightmare Bats. It doesn't look good to me because of the jacket

I'm very interested in getting all the Mafex BVS figures, as I think the price is great and they look fantastic. I have never bought a Mafex figure before though... Are Mafex figures generally really good in hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very interested in getting all the Mafex BVS figures, as I think the price is great and they look fantastic. I have never bought a Mafex figure before though... Are Mafex figures generally really good in hand?

I only have the one mafex figure and have been impressed. It's not perfect but it's good. It's the bale batman 2.0 figure. I think the main problem with that is the joints. The arms can randomly pop off and things like that.

Which would you guys recommend,these or the DCC versions?
I think the difference between prototype and end product will be better on the mafex figures than the DC collectibles figures. But I'd say both look good, however I'm sticking with mafex. I have the mafex figures pre ordered. I might pick up the armoured batman and superman by DC collectibles if the end product is good.

Do some of their newer figures such as Darth Vader have bad joints too? You'd think they would fix it if it's a common problem.

Also, does anybody know of a place where I could pre-order these? They would have to be able to ship to Canada.

I only have the one mafex figure and have been impressed. It's not perfect but it's good. It's the bale batman 2.0 figure. I think the main problem with that is the joints. The arms can randomly pop off and things like that.

I think the difference between prototype and end product will be better on the mafex figures than the DC collectibles figures. But I'd say both look good, however I'm sticking with mafex. I have the mafex figures pre ordered. I might pick up the armoured batman and superman by DC collectibles if the end product is good.
The joint thing happened with the 1.0 as well, it's not too bad since they can pop back on but it's still bad regardless.

I agree on the prototype and final product notion, it's been consistent with Mafex so far and not so much with DC Collectibles

Do some of their newer figures such as Darth Vader have bad joints too? You'd think they would fix it if it's a common problem.

Also, does anybody know of a place where I could pre-order these? They would have to be able to ship to Canada.

Try BBTS

I preorder mine from BBTS! I've been hearing about Hobby Link Japan and AmiAmi though, and was wondering if they would be a better option? Not sure if shipping with them would be killer or not.... I've never ordered an import figure before so don't judge guys. ;)

I preorder mine from BBTS! I've been hearing about Hobby Link Japan and AmiAmi though, and was wondering if they would be a better option? Not sure if shipping with them would be killer or not.... I've never ordered an import figure before so don't judge guys. ;)

I order my imports from Nippon yeah it costs a bit more for shipping but you will have it a good month early before USA stores.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You can't deny that this figure is totally BATASS!
737898fc3684001999da01e435e32e6e.jpg

Here's a couple more pics of Knightmare Bats...
162ca0c33efa57380c7c05120ffa1af4.jpg
896dd933910d6307c37fcb99775bf9a8.jpg
cb34f76f754bd3947258222c84aaa01b.jpg

I wonder if that unmasked head will be able to fit onto the regular Batman as well....

And also a couple more shots of Armoured Bats and Wonder Woman, though we've already seen a fair amount of them.
2d655299c923ed1ff402d0eb64909af2.jpg
38a5186e1f26369ba3b9a5e0f605572d.jpg

Back