MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna say, the hell?

Melissa Benoist is so god damn cute though, god damn :drool

They're a tad above 6 inches tall.

cool! I've never bought any of these before so that's good to know. Still wondering if I should keep these or go with DCC. I'm not fully impressed with the Mezco Superman but their Batman looks awesome. Can't decide on this Gal WW or the DCC one. DCC has been pretty good at match Proto to production lately. At least with the figs I've been buying

Last edited:
Just a heads up: in a new interview from toy fair the tamashii rep made it clear that the Injustice line for figuarts is on hold indefinitely because they're "working on other DC projects". Then there's another two hints that there will be DC reveals at SDCC.

So without any disrespect to MAFEX, these releases look awesome, but I think we can assume SHF is gonna get into this game as well...

cool! I've never bought any of these before so that's good to know. Still wondering if I should keep these or go with DCC. I'm not fully impressed with the Mezco Superman but their Batman looks awesome. Can't decide on this Gal WW or the DCC one. DCC has been pretty good at match Proto to production lately. At least with the figs I've been buying
I'd say go with Mafex since the price isn't too far off and I feel this will be better quality. I have only TDK Trilogy Batman 1.0. and Joker, but they're great. I do have to buy more at some point, but it's a promising line. I am surprised by the lack of activity in Mafex, considering it started in 2013...
Just a heads up: in a new interview from toy fair the tamashii rep made it clear that the Injustice line for figuarts is on hold indefinitely because they're "working on other DC projects". Then there's another two hints that there will be DC reveals at SDCC.

So without any disrespect to MAFEX, these releases look awesome, but I think we can assume SHF is gonna get into this game as well...
I think it's due to Injustice Superman, Harley seems to be great but Superman is underwhelming. I would have bought it as a stand alone figure, but I can't stand the faces.

SHF can probably do well, considering their Avengers (and general Iron Men) are great. I only worry about the capes, I hate how Tamashii handles it! it's like a far worse version of the Play Arts Kai capes.

Hopefully that means BvS figures or straight up comic figures.

If Kylo Ren is any indication, I don't think SHF will do better than Mafex.

I'd say go with Mafex since the price isn't too far off and I feel this will be better quality. I have only TDK Trilogy Batman 1.0. and Joker, but they're great. I do have to buy more at some point, but it's a promising line. I am surprised by the lack of activity in Mafex, considering it started in 2013...I think it's due to Injustice Superman, Harley seems to be great but Superman is underwhelming. I would have bought it as a stand alone figure, but I can't stand the faces.

Thank's for the feedback, FSLAR :hi5: I feel much better about my PO now :yess:

Hopefully that means BvS figures or straight up comic figures.

If Kylo Ren is any indication, I don't think SHF will do better than Mafex.
I don't think they'd do much worse but it won't be any better
Thank's for the feedback, FSLAR :hi5: I feel much better about my PO now :yess:
Sure thing! Mafex is a line I really need to invest into sometime soon

I hope these scale well with other import figures. Would love to display them with the figma/figuarts Avengers.

Can't wait until these figures come out, everything looks really great. Hopefully there aren't quality control issues.

Will the armored Batman and WW be released at the same time as the other two?

Back